Thread: Returning Rogue

Returning Rogue

hello I was looking for help and am hoping this would be the best to look. I haven't played WOW in i want to say, one year to a year and a half. (last raid i did was ICC and just started Cata before i stopped). Anyhow, I wanted to start playing again and activated the 10 day trial for MoP but im completely lost. i was wondering if you guys could help me out with some links or threads on rouges now a days. anything would help at this point i used to be and avid PvP'r and casual raider so pvp specs and talent as well as pve as well as rotations would greatly help. seeing as in how the new talent trees have me scratching my head. I'm severely under geared and want to start working on that as well as leveling to 90. funny for as much as i used to play i feel like ive never played the game when i logged in today. so thanks again and hope you could shoot some help.

/wow/en/character/korgath/Phantazm/simple

here's the armory link.

Check out the rogue guide at www.icy-veins.com

http://icy-veins.com/classes-wow

And it's R.O.G.U.E.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please take a gander at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...dex-amp-GUIDES! - stickied at the top of this forum.

Let us know if you have any questions left after reviewing the guides and links that has for you. I also took the liberty of changing the title since it stood out a bit more than it really needed. I hope you don't mind too much, but the title says more now. I was expecting this to be a post about a heroic fight between pulls that a rogue was desperate for help with, and that just wasn't the case.

A PvE guide is in my sig, aswell in the sticky link provided by mugajack. Hope you find the rogue class fun
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.