Deleted

What should I do in this situation:

Well, I have an aunt that doesn't speak to me, in fact she hates me, but her daughter well, lets just say I watched her grow and I love her very much as we were raised in the same house and I held her when she was a baby and stuff like that (she's 11 years old)

Now, my cousin has a facebook account, and she has a friend who is about her age, today that friend posted a picture of her and my cousin in bathing suits (they were in a pool) but what I saw in the comments were that some of that little girl friends were 30 year old man posting comments like "you're a babe" "that's hot" and "the things i'll do to you" and stuff like that. Being the hot headed mess that I am, and finding very disturbing for man that age write such things to little girls I made the mistake of commenting the photo pointing out how disgusting those men were instead of making a screenshot. so my cousin's friend deleted that picture and now I have no proof of what I saw.

So, I don't know what to do. I called my aunt and she weren't home so I sent her an email, but I'm afraid that she will just say that I'm making things up and it is my word against her daughter, in my country pedophilia is a crime, but I can't call the cops because I'm abroad right now.

So, what do you guys sugest that I do? I don't think I can do much more right now, and I don't think i'll find this forum very helpful, but i'm frustrated, so I'm venting here.

keep checking her facebook. thats all ya can do
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Have you talked to your cousin about it directly?

You can contact Facebook about it, and possibly the authorities if you can. Facebook sometimes still has record of comments/photos still in their database even after its deleted, or so I have heard. If it was someone in my family, it would be something I would do. Next time take a screenshot. I don't understand how a 30 year old man a pre-teen are friends on facebook to begin with, unless they are related. Course that would take the comments to a whole new level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    You can contact Facebook about it, and possibly the authorities if you can. Facebook sometimes still has record of comments/photos still in their database even after its deleted, or so I have heard. If it was someone in my family, it would be something I would do. Next time take a screenshot.
    I'll do this. Thank you!

And no, I haven't talked to my cousin because she's 11 years old so I don't think she is mature enough to handle this, I think it is best to talk with her mom, because even tho' she hates me, this is important. those guys were really scary and creepy, they looked like convicts, seriously, creepy and worse of all, they live in the same town as my cousin and her little friend

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I'll do this. Thank you!

And no, I haven't talked to my cousin because she's 11 years old so I don't think she is mature enough to handle this, I think it is best to talk with her mom, because even tho' she hates me, this is important. those guys were really scary and creepy, they looked like convicts, seriously, creepy and worse of all, they live in the same town as my cousin and her little friend
    No problem. I hope it works out and everything is taken care of. Hopefully she will listen to you and start supervising your cousin's facebook. She's too young to have a facebook anyway without some kind of supervision, so its good she had you to look out for her!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does an 11 yr old have a Facebook acct? Don't you have to be @ least 13 or something? Why isn't the Mother paying attn to this & monitoring her child's online activities?

Like others have said, keep an eye on her FB & screen shot anything else. Try contacting FB as Usako said too.

I bet this is very frustrating for you. I have been labeled a black sheep before & been misjudged by certain Family members. It is so painful to be wrongly accused, misjudged & misunderstood. *comfort

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about your relationship with your aunt, but - without knowing why she hates you - I think it is reasonable to assume that she would believe you if you tell her about what happened. I can't imagine myself hating someone so badly that I would ignore a pedophile chasing my daughter on Facebook.

Also, talk to you cousin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    No problem. I hope it works out and everything is taken care of. Hopefully she will listen to you and start supervising your cousin's facebook. She's too young to have a facebook anyway without some kind of supervision, so its good she had you to look out for her!
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Why does an 11 yr old have a Facebook acct? Don't you have to be @ least 13 or something? Why isn't the Mother paying attn to this & monitoring her child's online activities?

Like others have said, keep an eye on her FB & screen shot anything else. Try contacting FB as Usako said too.

I bet this is very frustrating for you. I have been labeled a black sheep before & been misjudged by certain Family members. It is so painful to be wrongly accused, misjudged & misunderstood. *comfort

Thank you! well I did the facebook report thing, so I'll just wait to see how that turns out. And my aunt just called me (mostly because in the email I sent her I included the links to the profiles of the guys commenting to get her attention and they just look so creepy its hard to ignore) so she believed me and is going to talk with the little girl's parents.

my cousin's facebook is not unsupervised, my aunt has her password and everything. but the little friend of my cousin apparently is a problem child so... not much we can do, lets hope her parents are normal people and understand how serious this is.

even if your cousin hates you she should have enough sense to let you voice your concerns. of course if she had any sense she wouldnt be allowing a 13 year old to have an unmonitored online account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

You should talk to your cousin and tell her that she should have her facebook page set to private.