Buying a new computer...

http://www.frys.com/product/7339714?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Comming here for opinions on it before I buy it. Im not 100% sure about it but it looks decent enough for the price. Am I correct, my limit is 7-900 so any ideas would be appreciated

Deleted
    I' sure someone will be able to help you out. I don't have the time right now but at first glance that PC is quite lackluster. Bad PSU I wouldn't risk it and the GPU is very low end.

this would suit you much better than that pre-built

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($32.97 @ Outlet PC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($89.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($55.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($89.99 @ Microcenter)
    Video Card: Diamond Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($219.00 @ Newegg)
    Case: Silverstone SST-RL01B-USB 3.0 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($47.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Green 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Total: $802.88
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-03-03 22:05 EST-0500)

Only things missing are the mouse and keyboard

Very low end machine. I wouldn't let my friends buy it.

Have you given any thought about building your own? It's really not that hard and most people here are willing to help pick out your parts if needed. I ask because with your budget you could build a very capable machine able to take on almost anything you throw at it without blinking.

You'd be paying $650 for about $375 worth of parts. If you need to, save up an extra week to afford an equivalent (or close) DIY build.

NewEgg Build A Computer Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

The only portion of that video series that has been up for debate is the method in which he applies the thermal paste. The rest is pretty damn straight forward and it enabled me to build my own computer. If I can, ANYONE can.

Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    Very low end machine. I wouldn't let my friends buy it.

Have you given any thought about building your own? It's really not that hard and most people here are willing to help pick out your parts if needed. I ask because with your budget you could build a very capable machine able to take on almost anything you throw at it without blinking.
    Ive thought about doing it I just worry about fucking it up but I do understand that stores will try to pass off cheaper builds for more

10+ Year Old Account
    The only portion of that video series that has been up for debate is the method in which he applies the thermal paste
    Having applied thermal past on no less probably 3000 computers, I can pretty safely say that there are pretty much no poor 'techniques'. The only real problem is too much, too little, or uneven. There is really no performance difference between having a dot in the middle, or spreading it out evenly. Believe it or not, about 75% of the stuff ends up on the edge regardless. You'd be surprised how little paste is actually between the two.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Having applied thermal past on no less probably 3000 computers, I can pretty safely say that there are pretty much no poor 'techniques'. The only real problem is too much, too little, or uneven. There is really no performance difference between having a dot in the middle, or spreading it out evenly. Believe it or not, about 75% of the stuff ends up on the edge regardless. You'd be surprised how little paste is actually between the two.
    Yeah, that's what I was told. I should rephrase to "the only negative comment I've seen". I don't recall who made it, but it was here somewhere.

do it yourself, custom is the way to go.