Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    For me its

1) Pokemon Y
    2) Luigis Mansion 2
    3) Assassins Creed 4
    4) Tomb Raider
    5) GTA 5
    6) Elder Scrolls Online (If it comes out this year)
    7)Watch Dogs
    8) Heart of the Swarm

in that order.

Tomb Raider. (In 12 hours I'll have my game case and won't be looking forward to anymore, amg)
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
    Pokemon X.

Remember Me.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Tomb Raider. (In 12 hours I'll have my game case and won't be looking forward to anymore, amg)
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
    Pokemon X.

Remember Me.
    Haven't played tomb raider in a long time mite check it out once the price drops some. "I rarely get games for 60$ is why I said the price would have to drop "

Last Tomb Raider game I played was on the ps2 and didn't really care much for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Haven't played tomb raider in a long time mite check it out once the price drops some. "I rarely get games for 60$ is why I said the price would have to drop "

Last Tomb Raider game I played was on the ps2 and didn't really care much for it.
    The last few (see: almost all of them) Tomb Raiders have been garbage and you shouldn't have cared much for them. This one? This one changes that.

That said... Squenix usually has a part of the Steam Spring Sale slashing prices hardcore. Seeing as they published Tomb Raider this time around, you might get lucky there (for the PC version of course). Keep your eyes open.

10+ Year Old Account
    If ESO is even coming out in 2013, then that. The new Luigi's Mansion is looking spiffy too. And how could I forget GTA 5? And Bioshock Infinite? Fuck me.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Half Life 3
    *Slams fist on desk* GAAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, there aren't any games that stand out for me this year

can't say I'm looking forward to it but I guess the game I'll watch out for is AC:4 Black Flag, although I'm a bit tired of the whole series

Apparently Operation Rainfall's third game (Pandora's tower) is coming to North America this month. I'll add that last game to my Wii collection, call it good?

The last few (see: almost all of them) Tomb Raiders have been garbage and you shouldn't have cared much for them. This one? This one changes that.

That said... Squenix usually has a part of the Steam Spring Sale slashing prices hardcore. Seeing as they published Tomb Raider this time around, you might get lucky there (for the PC version of course). Keep your eyes open.
    I will but my PC isn't all that grand mite not run it well so when it drops to around 25$-30$ ill check it out after watching reviews and all.

Normally Gamestop has a sell on new games like 2 months after release and sells them for 30$. It did look nice and I do like that made Laura look more realistic aka removing the huge.....you get my point and just all around making her seem more like a normal person.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-05 at 05:10 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Heart of the Swarm
    The Last of Us
    Watch_Dogs (if they somehow hit their Q4 timeframe)
    Bioshock Infinite
    and even surprising myself, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

I had mixed feelings after I finished AC3. I liked parts of the story and some of the characterization, but a good portion of the main missions and almost all of the side missions were terrible, I didn't like the homestead missions, the homestead crafting itself was pointless and silly, and after I explored and finished most of the wilderness I realized there was no reason to do so. But the naval missions were a strong silver lining that probably kept me from disliking the game as a whole, and yet I was pretty close to swearing off the series. When I saw the teaser image for AC4 last week I rolled my eyes, but after listening to today's interview, I've got my hopes up for a good game. I am pretty optimistic that they'll be fixing problems with the series and hopefully will be turning back to their roots and what made the franchise such a big success.

I'm also on the ledge for Tomb Raider.

I read that the Guardian of Light and Anniversary Tomb Raider games were underrated/under-appreciated. Just a glance at the scores for each seems to be mostly favorable in aggregate and individual reviews. Also decent player feedback. Take from that what you will, of course.

I haven't played them personally. Maybe they are garbage.

Apparently Operation Rainfall's third game (Pandora's tower) is coming to North America this month. I'll add that last game to my Wii collection, call it good?
    Yeah I have that pre-ordered as I loved The Last Story and I missed out on Xenoblade Chronicles and now it sells for like $100 used -_- so I'm going to keep an eye on gamestop to see if i can grab it cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Yeah I have that pre-ordered as I loved The Last Story and I missed out on Xenoblade Chronicles and now it sells for like $100 used -_- so I'm going to keep an eye on gamestop to see if i can grab it cheap.
    Parts of Last Story I really liked. Parts of it (particularily graphics and art style looking like a 2004 game, the ganondorf clone) I didn't. 7/10, compared to the 9.8/10 of Xenoblade. Good game, but Xenoblade is in a completely different league of it's own. Good luck in trying to get that one, I wish you the best there.

We'll see with Pandora's Tower.

Oh snap, I forgot to mention Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate in my post. Having manly battles with giant monsters? HELL YEAH!

Just found that it comes this month too. Smoooooth. That along with Heart of the Swarm will make for a busy month!