5.2 Shuriken build.

So, I've been on the PTR, I have to say, the Deadly Throw/Shuriken Toss build is extremely fun, I think I've only lost to a Monk so far.

Has anyone else tried it? Do you think it's good Rogues have this sort of ability?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    With BoS and paralytic posion (shiv) I can see some fun times kiting melee classes ahead. I doubt it will be viable for anything other than having fun, but deadly throw interupting at 3 CP (or whatever it is) could really annoy some casters if thats the only finishing move you use.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    With BoS and paralytic posion (shiv) I can see some fun times kiting melee classes ahead. I doubt it will be viable for anything other than having fun, but deadly throw interupting at 3 CP (or whatever it is) could really annoy some casters if thats the only finishing move you use.
    You can't have the Shuriken Toss buff active and BoS active at the same time.

I think the shuriken toss/deadly throw build is ridiculous. Saw reckful stream double rogue healer with both rogues using that build... They didn't even have to be in melee range to pressure their opponents and the casters barely got a cast off.

10+ Year Old Account
    It allows for decent range damage, but at the loss of quite a bit of utility (Slowing, casting debuff, ect, since Shuriken can't proc non-lethals in 5.2). For just ST/DT, its pretty large pressure on healers/range since its kinda of "toss out interupts like crazy" deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

It's pretty cool and a new niche for Rogues. Might be nerfbait in the coming months but let's enjoy it while we can :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Considering the current state of the game (high mobility melee, casters that rarely cast, hunters that have no limitations) I think the ability is completely fair. If Blizzard at some point try return WoW to casters casting and doing something to make hunters not be 40 yard range melee, the ability would be dumb.

At the very least it should make random BGs a lot more fun.

makes us super powerful vs casters. And super weak vs melee. CR is kind of a must have vs melee atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post

I think the shuriken toss/deadly throw build is ridiculous. Saw reckful stream double rogue healer with both rogues using that build... They didn't even have to be in melee range to pressure their opponents and the casters barely got a cast off.
    considering they played at 1.5k and they even lost badly to mage lock druid is not as OP as it seems . just that ppl freek out omg look a rogue playing hunter style , on the other hand i have to agree is very viable and is also very stupid a rogue to end up hunterstyle and actually win the games

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Even so, would you really want step or cloak and dagger? Step I can see since you can target friendlies, but you can also shiv + BoS from melee more often.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.