Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnappa View Post
    As it was mentioned a few pages ago, my bet is on the Sha of Revenge.
    I think it would fit in very well with the other Sha. Besides it would give Blizz the opportunity to surprise us with the story line by having not Garrosh but Jaina as the "host" of that particular Sha. Think about her wanting revenge for Theramore and Anduin.

And maybe at the end of the Siege of Orgrimmar we could have a fight against Sha-Jaina. After Garrosh exploded into epixx, of course.
    That's seemed like the most likely scenario to me for a long time. I do not think that Garrosh will be the final encounter in Seige of Ogrimmar.

maybe SHAuck norris?....that would be the end....

10+ Year Old Account
    game over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    game over.
    emmm....wat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    well, my guess was on sha of arrogance but pride is pretty much the same so sure. could be true.
    That, I think so too. This would explain the change in behavior of King Rastakhan, that being a wise and benevolent leader became in a proud and arrogant one. Being thus his redemption is possible.

Come on! Vol'jin go! the future of the troll race is in your hands mate!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    That or.. Sha of Lust.. *shudder*
    Oh YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEES!!! Imagine it striking in Exodar, and then in Teldrassil! Mwahahahahahaaaaa!

I'm guessing whatever sha it is will tie into Garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    That, I think so too. This would explain the change in behavior of King Rastakhan, that being a wise and benevolent leader became in a proud and arrogant one. Being thus his redemption is possible.

Come on! Vol'jin go! the future of the troll race is in your hands mate!
    Rastakhan is nowhere near Pandaria though, nor was he when the mists began disappating.

Besides, looking past their good intentions, Zandalari have always been quite arrogant. Going around the world, telling other tribes how to live... all the while looking down upon them (as can be seen in one of the new booklets that drop from Zandalari mobs).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Rastakhan is nowhere near Pandaria though, nor was he when the mists began disappating.

Besides, looking past their good intentions, Zandalari have always been quite arrogant. Going around the world, telling other tribes how to live... all the while looking down upon them (as can be seen in one of the new booklets that drop from Zandalari mobs).
    Well, they're kind of the first, and the undefeated tribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Well, they're kind of the first, and the undefeated tribe.
    Undefeated ? That's interesting word to describe all they failures in pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnappa View Post
    As it was mentioned a few pages ago, my bet is on the Sha of Revenge.
    I think it would fit in very well with the other Sha. Besides it would give Blizz the opportunity
    to surprise us with the story line by having not vGarrosh but Jaina as the "host" of that particular Sha. Think about her wanting revenge for Theramore and Anduin.

And maybe at the end of the Siege of Orgrimmar we could have a fight against Sha-Jaina. After Garrosh exploded into epixx, of course.
    I had pretty much the same idea a month or so ago, and I still think it would be one hell of a plot twist. I'm in favor of having Jaina exercised instead of out right killed.

gona repost this again, to show why pride is the most likely candidate

What is the last thing Shaohao had to overcome, even after vanquishing the other Sha, because he felt the Mantid unworthy of safety on Pandaria?

What is the one feeling that has run rampart through the Mogu empire, and still exist to this day? It is this feeling that led to the fall of their Empire after Lei Shen fell, and it is this feeling that led them to do wha they are doing. The Mogu themselves didn't know of this Sha, and culd never control it.

What is the one thing wrong with Anduins character? Why does he constantly ignore others advice because he is so sure he is doing the best thing?

What emotion did Garrosh feel hurt when he first stepped into Org and saw the state of the Orcs? What emotion did Garrosh stir in the hearts of his people? What emotion is causing Garrosh to do this atrocities he does?

We are supposed to learn what is worth fighting for. We know resources and safety are reasons, but once yu have those and yet you keep fighting, what emotion is making you do so?

What emotion has caused millions of deaths, and numerous wars, over the years, both Irl and ingame?

Pride. This will be the final Sha. If not, it is going to be Y'Shaarj in some form

Ive also speculated that the location of the seventh sha was the actual mist of Pandaria itself. We are told Y'Shaarj breathed his shadows into the land and sky, yet we have only seen sha underground. Its possible the prison of this final Sha was Pandaria itself.
    Last edited by babo7000; 2013-03-18 at 01:02 PM.

sha of rustled jimmies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Undefeated ? That's interesting word to describe all they failures in pandaria.
    I believe the term we're looking for here is 'unbroken', at least pre-5.2. Despite everything, we never did manage to utterly obliterate their civilisation like we did those of the Gurubashi, Amani, Farakki and Drakkari.

And even after their apparent 'fall' in 5.2, Blizzard have hinted that the story is far from done (Rastakhan is still out there, though he's sinking into the sea, as is Zul and his golden fleet).

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    People must remember that Sha are connected to 7 burdens of Shaohao story.

The final Sha is related to the final part of story where he enters the Terrace of Endless Spring and use his new divine powers to seperate Pandaria from rest of Azeroth so that the Sundering wouldn't kill all of his people.
    However, even tho he tried, he couldn't do it (temporarely allowing the Sha of Fear and despair to leak out), until Yu'lon the Jade Serpent told him that Pandaria isn't just Pandaren and their allies, but also Saurok, Yaungol and Mantid.
    Only once he accepted that, his spirit became one with the land and saved Pandaria.

I see pride here because he only wanted to save people east of the Serpent's Spine, while letting those behind it to die, I mean to them, they were evil monsters who killed anything in their path and barbarians who only revere stregnth. Only once he swallowed his pride and accepted the fact that other races, even unfriendly, have the right to call Pandaria their home, did he truly become pure creature of light.
    That really makes sense. When he was humble enough to accept he didn't hold the entire truth of things, he was able to save Pandaria and, most likely, became the Mists.

That is, when he left his Pride behind.

And the biggest trait I see on Garrosh is really pride. He believes he can conquer the Sha. He believes Orcs are superior. More than violence or greed, Garrosh is proud.

What I thing interesting is that the Sha didn't get agitated after the conflict began t oescalate in 5.1. I wonder why.

The 7th Sha is the Sha of Greed, who will corrupt Gallywix at the end of the new scenario in 5.3 (likely meaning Gallywix will return as a boss in the 5.4 Org raid)

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    The 7th Sha is the Sha of Greed, who will corrupt Gallywix at the end of the new scenario in 5.3 (likely meaning Gallywix will return as a boss in the 5.4 Org raid)
    Why would Blizzard:

1. Take a deadly sin and turn it into a Sha when none of them have been.

2. Corrupt Gallywix instead of Garrosh.

I mean, if it ends up being the Sha of Pride, or Arrogance, or Hubris, or something along those lines, Gallywix will probably be infected like Garrosh, but that's the extent of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    LAdies and gentleman!
    it's has been confirmed!

MAYOR SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfOVw...ature=youtu.be

The SHa of Pride EXISTS!!! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like quite a few of us in this thread guessed right then!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt