Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Last edited by Sweetness; 2013-03-01 at 05:38 PM.

Cupcakes. Always a good idea.
    Also shouldn't you have thought of this before the actual date.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your girlfriend turned 21 today and you haven't thought of a b-day present before? You must be trolling or something. :/

I've no idea what you could get your girlfriend for her b-day as all we know is that she's "nerdy and likes wow".

Perhaps take her to dinner or something in a fancy restaurant or something? >.<

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU

But seriously, no idea sorry I'm terrible to find gifts. I guess girls answers would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU

But seriously, no idea sorry I'm terrible to find gifts. I guess girls answers would be nice.
    I would have been disappointed if that had been anything other than what it was.

Does she wear hats? Google search nerdy hats, there are literally thousands.

You don't give us much to go on.

"Nerdy and likes wow" covers a lot of ground. Is she a raider or a pet collector? Does she like other games? Is there a TV show that she fangirls on?

What is your budget?

A nice dinner out would be baseline. But you need an actual present, too. A weekend getaway (somewhere with excellent internet access) might do, if she's not too much of a homebody.

But we really need more information.

Alcoholic beverages.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    So your girlfriend turned 21 today and you haven't thought of a b-day present before? You must be trolling or something. :/
    Maybe he can give her a new boyfriend? :-p
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    My girlfriend is turning 21 today and I would just like some ideas.

She's pretty nerdy, likes WoW, and will probably read this thread.
    And you waited until today to find an idea? It kinda sounds like you're screwed already.

Deleted
    Yeah, you are screwed. Not literally either for leaving her birthday gift until the actual day.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    A picture of you 2 printed on canvas

Bourbon. If she doesn't like it, add Amaretto.

Or you know, just treat her to a nice, romantic evening. Really probably shouldn't've put off the gift until the last minute, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

You need to give us WAY more to go on,

What does she like hobby wise? (besides wow)
    What are her favorite things? (animals/tv shows etc)
    Does she like cheap jewelry? (think JC Penny), If so do you know her style?

You really, really should have thought of all this before the day of.

Ugh, I should have known. Well to clarify I have already got her the typical card, flowers, and some other extra love you items. I just wanted a little extra that speaks towards her nerdy WoW player side and figured that some of you have gf’s that are the same way. I forgot that most of the people here (mainly the ones who state I’m a bad boyfriend) have no idea what women is. So thank you for those who actually responded with ideas.

Ugh, I should have known. Well to clarify I have already got her the typical card, flowers, and some other extra love you items. I just wanted a little extra that speaks towards her nerdy WoW player side and figured that some of you have gf’s that are the same way. I forgot that most of the people here (mainly the ones who state I’m a bad boyfriend) have no idea what women is. So thank you for those who actually responded with ideas.
    Ah well, yes this should have probably been in the first post, do you have a budget for this item? are there any decently priced computer peripherals that you know she'd like? (gaming mouse/keyboard etc.)

If you wanna go specifically with wow, you could always gift her one of the pet store items

10+ Year Old Account
    bottle of Tequila and a pack of Trojans.

As they say, "Tequila makes her clothes fall off"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Cook something. With chocolate. Girls love chocolate.

At least my GF does :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A bottle of ice wine.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Promise her Blizzcon tickets, if you don't get lotto picked to buy them go Ebay for them, if that doesn't work at least you bought some time to think of alternative gift.

Deleted
    I just wanted a little extra that speaks towards her nerdy WoW player side and figured that some of you have gf’s that are the same way. I forgot that most of the people here (mainly the ones who state I’m a bad boyfriend) have no idea what women is. So thank you for those who actually responded with ideas.
    Cosplay world of warcraft sex maybe? I mean that's like the the most extra thing you can do. You can dress as an orc and she can be a nightelf. Or what ever race fits you both. Remember if you are horder to shout out "For the horde!" before you climax.