Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    back then when i was younger i never went on dates.. when i wanted a girl i just called her a few times talk and if shes interested( you will always know)
    then i just ask her to come over my house watch a movie.. which usually leads to us sleeping together 100percent of the time.

there was even one time i was about 17 and i was talking to this girl through myspace at the time and i called her over to watch movie and slept with her lol.. it was the first time i met her as well lol..
    good times..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    First, let me preface this by saying, I have never done this before on the first date. I like to take my time and get to know the girl at least a little bit, just so I know im not getting with some complete psycho crazy girl. That being said:

1) Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date?

2) If you have, did anything come of it, or was it just a one night stand?

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them?
    1) Yes

2) Yes in 90% of the case, something did come out of it (but never a baby, that's one thing i would not want to see come out of a first date). The one night only thing has been very rare for me, but that might probably be because i don't try to *** the first woman I see.

I don't see why you should have a very specific number of dates, might be 1, or 3 or 10. It depends on so many variables that trying to fit them into a single number would most likely ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    1. Yes (I've had sex with people on the first date, and sex with people w/o a first date - e.g. bar one night stands)
    2. No, not in any of the cases, but not for reasons that I was prejudiced against girls who put out on the first date - most of them turned out incompatible at some point down the road, and one was just a very selfish fuck.
    3. No arbitrary number. I have no qualms about sleeping with someone immediately. I view physical relationship as part of the complete package, and the notion of waiting until marriage (or a certain # of dates) to have sex to be folly.
    Basically this. I don't view all relationships equally insofar that I may not be going into each one for the same reasons. Some people in my past struck me as people I really wanted to get to know and see where that took us. And I did. Some people I wanted to sleep with and keep it casual. And I did. As long as both parties agree on what direction the ship is sailing, its okay.

As far as number 3? I never got why I had to wait until some imaginary milestone got crossed before I slept with someone. As long as its safe consentual sex, what's the big deal?

Not everything has to turn into something super serious, and not every relationship needs to be shoehorned into an ideal of commitment and marriage.

1) Many times I've had sex before dating
    2) Something came of it twice
    3) Not really. I started off with two of my girfriends as being friends with benefits & took it from there

I dont know if this is a bad thing or not, but I usually have sex with the girl on whats turns out to be the last date.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you refer to as a first date. Is it the first time you meet and you have a dinner to get to know each other, or the first time you meet after chatting on the internet for a long while? If it is the second I wouldn't consider meeting as a first date since you already know eachother and would say sex then isn't something wrong. If it is the first not sure if that is wrong either, sex is a big part of a normal relationship so if you don't do well together in bed (assuming you aren't virgins) that part might fail all together causing you to decide the person isn't what you were looking for. Getting to know that after a few dates means both of you have wasted time, unless you become friends as a result.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I dont know if this is a bad thing or not, but I usually have sex with the girl on whats turns out to be the last date.
    I don't think that can possibly be a good thing.....

Not my preference at ALL... however, yes I have, and it has resulted in long term relationships. And in other instances, absolutely nothing.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date? Happily, no.

2) If you have, did anything come of it, or was it just a one night stand? N/A

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them? At least 5. This could also amount to a few weeks at least.
    See bolded parts.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post

The socially accepted form of payment for sexual relations.
    Zing!
    OT:1) no sex on the first date
    3) nothing set in stone, just have to decide if she's psycho or not

Deleted
    1. No, I make a difference between someone who I'm only interested in for sex(One night stand) and someone who I could see having a relationship with. If some guy would want to sleep with me first time we met I'd feel like that's the only thing he's interested in, getting me to sleep with him. If that's all they want then I just wish they could say that instead of letting me be under the pretense they're interested in more than just sex with me, I'm not foreign to the concept of ONS, I've had plenty of them in the past but feel like most guys are afraid to say that's what they want and not a relationship.

2. -

3. No number of dates or anything like that, when I feel ready for it. Took 6 weeks after I met my boyfriend until I slept with him. He's the one that's been best at sex of all that I've slept with.

10+ Year Old Account
    0) Have you ever even had a first date.
    No

N/A

N/A

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them?
    N/A

That being said, I would not sleep with anyone on a first date unless we got married that same day.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Of course.
    2. I don't do long term relationships, so it depends on how long it takes to get rid of her.
    3. N/A

Deleted

1)Yes, it really depends on the girl. I'm not too fussy on whether it happens on the 1st date or not, but if I feel like the girl is giving me signs she's up for it then in most cases I'd give it a go, unless I'm not enjoying my first date.

2) Several of them being relationships which lasted a few months. Several one nighters and some of them leading to just being hook up buddys.

It depends on the person. But yes i did have sex with people the first time i met them.
    And no it never was only a one night thing.
    I dont see anything bad in having sex with someone i just met if both feel like it,

10+ Year Old Account
    1. No
    2. N/A
    3. Not a set number, but depends more on how solid the relationship is.
    Putin khuliyo

Y'all sum prudes!

1 yes
    2 no
    3 no set requirements for life

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

Deleted
    1) Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date? Yes, many times.

2) If you have, did anything come of it, or was it just a one night stand? 2 Long-term relationships, a marriage but mostly 1 night stands.

3) If you have not, do you generally have a certain number of dates that you like to go on before you will sleep with them? N/A

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Ugh I'm still waiting on my first date. Any takers?
    Where do you live and when are you available. Gender does not matter