Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yes, and i don't hold anything against the blood elf mage groups, I'm just a bit unsure that making a Kirin Tor esque group for the Horde but with orcs, trolls and goblins thrown in just for the sake of matching what the Alliance has is a good idea. I think the way things are now is fine.
    I agree. The Horde doesn't need a Kirin Tor of it's own. That's why I like the Reliquary and Silvermoon. They already exist and can do anything that Dalaran would have provided and are available to the 2 races that would have the most interest.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Agree with this. Where's the alliance Apothecarium?
    Y'know... since you have a gilnean alchemist that cured the worgen and also saved Greymane's daughters life, you actually have the potential for one if he starts up a group.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I'm not neccisarily against the horde getting a mage focused group, but I'm also not a fan of the idea of 'one faction has X, so the other must always have X too!'
    I agree perfect parity isn't necessary but at the moment there are a lot of bells and whistles that could be added to races and factions, so even if we don't get a flat out 'dalaran' equivalent there are a lot of things it would make sense for both factions to have organized.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Y'know... since you have a gilnean alchemist that cured the worgen and also saved Greymane's daughters life, you actually have the potential for one if he starts up a group.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 06:21 PM ----------

I agree perfect parity isn't necessary but at the moment there are a lot of bells and whistles that could be added to races and factions, so even if we don't get a flat out 'dalaran' equivalent there are a lot of things it would make sense for both factions to have organized.
    Just a nitpick here but he didn't cure the worgen, he just came up with a temporary solution to give the worgen control of themselves temporarily. The long term solution comes from a NElf ritual.