Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Friends wanting to sleep with you?

Something that has been on my mind for some time now is how many of the friends one have that actually want to sleep with you are. It feels like atleast 70-90% of my male friends wants to sleep with me if given the opportunity while I only find like 10% of them attractive enough to sleep with if I hadn't already been in a relationship.

Gets me kind of uncomfortable when thinking about it at times when being out with them, that they think of me that way. I've asked some of them straight out and most of those who I asked said yes, they would like to sleep with me, atleast once just to feel what it would be like. Very few said no, some said yes, if I hadn't been in a relationship already.

How common is this?
    Do men suffer the same if they're deemed attractive by their female friends? If so, do you find it somewhat uncomfortable to be thinking about, that they think of you that way?

I actually lost contact with a couple female friends for a short while because of a situation you describe. I guess a pair of them were fighting over who gets to date me. I ended up getting close to a third and started dating her. When we showed up to a house party together the other two didn't talk to us for the whole time we were dating (~a year). After our relationship was over it went back to normal and we had a good laugh about it. Silly high school antics.

I didn't feel uncomfortable per-say it was just a bummer to lose contact for that short time during the whole thing. I can't say I've experienced this recently as my circle of friends has shrunk significantly in the 6 years after high school but there it it.

Deleted
    I don't know it isn't really weird for a guy wanting to sleep with their random female friends. What i do wonder is why you would ask such a thing anyway without having the means to have sex with them? I mean what's the point of knowing that they want to bed you? And as it makes you uncomfortable knowing makes me wonder even more why you asked It's like wives asking their husbands if they're fat only to get sad when they tell the truth and say yes

Ive honestly never had a female friend that i wouldnt sleep with, and im pretty picky about who ill sleep with. That being said, im not TRYING to sleep with those girls, some of them ive known for years and years. When you spend a lot of time with someone who is attractive its natural to think about them that way, and some of them feel this way about me, but it has never happened.

Im committed (enough) to not sleep with someone i dont 'love' that ive never felt like it would be a good idea. But i think guys do suffer the same, if not worse in some cases because some girls feel like they are doing guys a favor by putting out, when sometimes thats really not the case. Say a bigger girl, doesnt necessarily have to be a friend, is interested in a guy out of her 'league'... she doesnt understand why he wouldnt want her. Where a fat guy knows why the waitress at Hooters isnt interested.

Now obviously those arent always going to be true, but i think you get the idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I don't know it isn't really weird for a guy wanting to sleep with their random female friends. What i do wonder is why you would ask such a thing anyway without having the means to have sex with them? I mean what's the point of knowing that they want to bed you? And as it makes you uncomfortable knowing makes me wonder even more why you asked It's like wives asking their husbands if they're fat only to get sad when they tell the truth and say yes
    Curiosity, sadly enough, coupled with being drunk, would never ask if I had been sober.. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I have several female friends I certainly wouldn't mind sleeping with - but I wouldn't do so unless we actually got into a relationship. Not the kind to just 'hit it and quit it' and all that jazz. That being said though, I'm not actively trying. I'm sure none of them actually find me physically attractive, though a few of them have openly said they love the sort of person I am (and various things like that). I guess it's just a human thing - we see something attractive, we want to fuck it. Two of my female friends have asked in a very round-about way if I would sleep with them, I told them the same thing; yes, but only in a relationship. I'm not a rebound guy, nor am I a 'I'm curious what it would be like' guy. All of them have boyfriends, and one of them is actually jealous that his chick not only hangs around me more than him, but that she routinely sleeps at my place lol.

I've certainly never been in a position to have friends fight over me, at least to my knowledge. I THINK it happened with my previous GF, but that may just be wishful thinking. I have absolutely no problem having female friends that I know I will never get the chance to sleep with. They're my friends. They might as well be dudes for all I care. They aren't sexual objects to me, they're just part of the crew. I think that's why they're so comfortable around me, because they know I'm no threat lol. YAY FOR FRIENDZONE! :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Generally, I feel like most guys (myself included if I wasn't in a relationship) would have sex with a female friend if the opportunity arose. Not that we really are out there "trying" to get in bed with them, but if she wants/asks for it probably not gonna say no :P

Of course this is my limited experience with all the dudes I know in college (and also , being college dudes, they will have sex with anything that will let them.....)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I have mostly male friends. I have unfortunately crossed that line, yeah my bad. I advise against doing so. It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It only bothers me if they continue to bring up their attraction / hitting on me after I have already explained I do not feel the same way for them.

You probably shouldn't have asked if you already felt uncomfortable with the idea lol. It just confirms what you were already worried about. You are friends with these people. There is obviously a chance they maybe into. You are friends so I assume you share interests. Sharing interests and enjoying spending time together as most friends do, can lead to relationships and attraction.

Here's an idea, stop asking them if they'd sleep with you?

I'll explain it for you quite simply. You're a girl, and a gamer...you're rare and desirable. I imagine a few of them want to do more than just have sex with you, they want to be with you. How about you stop toying with their emotions for the sake of your own curiosities at the expense of their emotions?

The carelessness of people never ceases to amaze me. How a girl can essentially take tally of individuals who are into her and not give a damn how it feels for the guy is beyond me. You're either clueless, or heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Curiosity, sadly enough, coupled with being drunk, would never ask if I had been sober.. :<
    "Hey, bud, I'm pretty wasted and I was just wondering, would you wanna have sex?"
    "Sure, I was just thinking you're pretty hot."
    "Acccctually, you're not good enough looking for me. I was just curious. And now that I know you think I'm hot, I'm kinda sketched out and our friendship won't be the same for months, if ever. Pass the vodka?"

You, madam, are a ruthless tease. The discomfort you feel is nothing compared to the pain and suffering occurring in your friends' undergarments. There's not even a word for that shade of blue. May the lord of mercy on their souls.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could find it, but there was a cracked article that showed way way more men thought their female friends wanted to sleep with them than vice versa.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    There is a large gap between "Being offered the opportunity, I would indeed have sex with you." and "I'm gonna roofie you and have some fun." and almost every single guy in the world, above the age of 14, is going to want to try having sex with someone or something. Horny guys get very creative.

Basically, it is very normal and nothing to be worried about, unless of course you're getting a 'rapey' vibe from one, then you should get the fuck out of dodge because the female intuition is damn precise.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post

I'll explain it for you quite simply. You're a girl, and a gamer...you're rare and desirable.
    Yesss. Rare and desirable. We must have her for the collection. Mwahaha.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I often think about having sex with my female friends, sometimes I do. If I get along with someone and they're attractive I don't see the harm in having sex. We both enjoy it and I make sure they know it's just sex.

I've known a few friends who wanted to sleep with me. For some it got so persistent I just flat out cut all contact with them because it started getting creepy. :/
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Yesss. Rare and desirable. We must have her for the collection. Mwahaha.
    haha wow this is a gem

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's human nature.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post

I'll explain it for you quite simply. You're a girl, and a gamer...you're rare and desirable. I imagine a few of them want to do more than just have sex with you, they want to be with you. How about you stop toying with their emotions for the sake of your own curiosities at the expense of their emotions?

The carelessness of people never ceases to amaze me. How a girl can essentially take tally of individuals who are into her and not give a damn how it feels for the guy is beyond me. You're either clueless, or heartless.
    Wow!

Someone's got some unresolved issues.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    "Hey, bud, I'm pretty wasted and I was just wondering, would you wanna have sex?"
    "Sure, I was just thinking you're pretty hot."
    "Acccctually, you're not good enough looking for me. I was just curious. And now that I know you think I'm hot, I'm kinda sketched out and our friendship won't be the same for months, if ever. Pass the vodka?"

You, madam, are a ruthless tease.
    Had to quote this guy just because it was pretty funny. Just because a guy finds you attractive enough to sleep with does not mean they are going to jump you at their will.

In male female friendships (especially the teen years/early 20s) it's pretty common for there to be a sexual undercurrent. But as long as you have shared interests then you have a perfectly viable friendship and there is no need to be worried about the fact if the opportunity was to present itself, as you seemed to be doing whilst drunk asking if they were DTF, they would take it.

On an instinctive level, I'd happily sleep with any disease free, attractive girl given the chance. I think it's the same for most guys. This is purely on an instinctive level, however, and the rest is left to personal standards and preferences. For me it would require us both being single and being fairly close to the girl already. And even if I slept with her, I'd be pursuing a relationship rather than simply a friendship with benefits. I'm just not that type of guy. I've had attractive friends who wanted to sleep with me, and I hesitantly passed them up because they weren't interested in a relationship. Maybe I'm weird, but I like a fine line between friends and girlfriends, without overlapping complications. It didn't make hanging out with them uncomfortable, however. If anything it was flattering and, depending on the girl, tempting. But never uncomfortable on my end. If your male friends want to sleep with you but don't actively pursue it because they know you wouldn't, take it as a compliment and move on.