Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

The camera zoom unlocker 3rd party programs...

There's a few of these things floating around the web; 3rd party programs that unlock the zoom so that it doesn't feel like the camera is 5 feet away from your characters' ass all the time.

do these work?

will my account get banned?

need some verifiable answers from people with actual experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post

will my account get banned?
    Sorry I can't answer your question directly but a good rule of thumb for any game with this type of questioning is if you feel the need to ask the question then chances are no it's not allowed or may get caught by their internal scanners as some sort of exploiting program. ToS even sometimes can be a bit grey in games.

As far as I know, it's not something you should look into it. Arenanet doesn't support 3rd party program, specially if it provides an advantage for you.

The ONLY 3rd party program I've seen so far (and to some extent work) is the one that makes Combat Mode (You aim your stuff).

Idk about other people.

Yes it exists and yes you will be banned if you get caught. It's not called zoom unlocker but zoom hack, and it gets extensively exploited by many guilds in top tier matchups to fire with arrow carts where you normally can't.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, there's one called gw2zoomunlocker as well. by argos soft. it seems a little more legit than the one called zoom hack.

i dont pvp, just leveling for now.

on a side note, the gw2 file system is odd, only 3 files in the folder. i was hoping for some type of config file :\