Page 33 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well excuse me for not randomly spamming right off the bat my first time. Not like I hadn't posted at all.

Fine then, lynch me.
    I see a running theme of people taking things too personally. Relax, I'm not after you, it was an attempt to lighten the mood with a lousy joke.

Deleted
    Fine then, lynch me.
    Why are people still throwing that around? That is like the definition of bad defense, "lynch me, you will regret it". "Ok, let's check then"...*cop is dead, it is now night*

Fine then, lynch me.
    I really hate when people say that, especially if they know they are town and its just a stupid idea

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I wanted to FoS FusedMass, but I cant help but feel he is just the most confused poster in here, he wasn't sure whether to vote Themius or not and changed vote about 4 times.

Im scared of Lysah, shes been doing this game a long time and probably knows how to manipulate it to her favour.

Outside of that I probably read this thread too quickly to actually pick up on anything else! Hopefully tomorrow is less hectic and I dont read 6 hours of thread in 10minutes.
    I missed this point. I did not see it till someone else quoted. To clarity here is what took place. I was originally one of the first people to vote for Themius. However I did not bold the part the first time. It didn't count. Fox Blood had convinced me (You can go back review the threads) to give him the rest of the day. That's why I put the FOS on Fox Blood.

I then grew tired of waiting and voted him again. I never changed my vote from him to anyone else. I just didn't bold it correctly the first time. Besides I been one of the most active posters. If anything I'd look for people who had a beef with Holz right before his death not someone who's new at game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Why are people still throwing that around? That is like the definition of bad defense, "lynch me, you will regret it". "Ok, let's check then"...*cop is dead, it is now night*
    Sounds effective to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I really hate when people say that, especially if they know they are town and its just a stupid idea
    Then don't lynch me :3

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    it was an attempt to lighten the mood with a lousy joke.
    Uh huh.

Sounds effective to me.

Uh huh.

Kitty has claws.

MEOW

Sounds effective to me.

Uh huh.
    Someone's stealing my usual tactics..

sema is a little mad :3

also didn't celtic butt heads with holz?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I tried. Keleb blocked me.
    You should see the role I got for this game. IMBA I tell you.

Uggorthaholy is more of a non active poster. I'd rather get someone that's scum. It's true that Holz had combined a chart, shortly after he got into a heated fight with Holz then the next day, he winds up dead. I'd say that's very scum suspect.

Unvote Uggorthaholy

Vote: celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    sema is a little mad :3
    Who are you and how are you reading my diaries?

I suppose I could spam more but I don't really check this thread much. Besides, I don't want to catch the attention of that fat stomping orange cat again.

15+ Year Old Account
    My apologies for my random disappearance. Had a complete net outage for almost 48 hours straight. I have returned.

Also, after reading everything. Vote: Celtic

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:43 AM ----------

And I reread and reread, and I'm changing.

Unvote

FoS: BrandonC
    FoS: Lysah
    FoS: Worgenite
    FoS: Populaire/Elyaan
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-03-06 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updating before I go to bed.

Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 677

It takes 14 votes to lynch.

Celtic209 2 / 27
    Lysah 1 / 27
    Uggorthaholy 2 / 27

1. Anakso
    2. Blood Fox
    3. Blueobelisk
    4. BrandonC
    5. celtic209 - Uggorthaholy Post 606
    6. Decagon
    7. Dyra
    8. Everything Nice
    9. falbacca
    10. FusedMass - Celtic209 Post 674
    11. Greeney - Uggorthaholy Post 577
    12. Kasierith
    13. kel
    14. listo95
    15. Lysah
    16. Majad
    17. Nightfury Treann
    18. Populaire
    19. Rigimi44
    20. Robozerim - Celtic209 Post 663
    21. Rollo
    22. Sammriy
    23. semaphore
    24. Silkku
    25. Uggorthaholy
    26. Worgenite - Lysah Post 616
    27. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 2 is Thursday, March 7 at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT)

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose I could spam more but I don't really check this thread much. Besides, I don't want to catch the attention of that fat stomping orange cat again.
    This is Fun Stuff remember. As long as you don't edge into flaming territory or just post things like '^this' or a meme you'll be OK.

Oh and um... Boubouille is extremely sleek and slim, isn't orange but a lovely shade of yellowish red and certainly does not stomp!

<.<
    >.>

Phew.

I'm not sure if Fusedmass sleeps at all. I think this is a first for any new player to have come straight out the blocks with so much posting. :3 It's nice. So much zeal.

Gonna give celtic some time to explain himself before a vote. We've got until tomorrow right?

Ohhh thanks Krayzybro!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back, skim read to catch up but will read more thoroughly before voting. Off the bat though I'd say I'd be more willing to vote Celtic than Uggor right now.

Also if no one else has pointed it out yet, I'd expect there to have been three NKs last night in a game with 30 players, if not four.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    This is Fun Stuff remember. As long as you don't edge into flaming territory or just post things like '^this' or a meme you'll be OK.

Oh and um... Boubouille is extremely sleek and slim, isn't orange but a lovely shade of yellowish red and certainly does not stomp!

<.<
    >.>

Phew.

I'm not sure if Fusedmass sleeps at all. I think this is a first for any new player to have come straight out the blocks with so much posting. :3 It's nice. So much zeal.

Gonna give celtic some time to explain himself before a vote. We've got until tomorrow right?

Ohhh thanks Krayzybro!
    I laughed. I do sleep. I have to go to the doctors early today. It's around 4 am my time. I usually burst with energy and excitement posting this much. What can I say this is a fun game so far. I just took a nap for a few hours. I'm good for slightly longer.

Also just to review. I picked Celtic because of the violent fight he had with Holz. Shortly before his death. While I did not know Holz personally. He seemed like a good man. We lost one of our own and celtic is the guilty party..

huh? I think in the last game I reached top 4 posts and i started the game mid way though

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 10:45 AM ----------

I wont be up untill a few hours before the next lynch but to put pressure on celtic

Vote: Celtic

easily subject to change should he respond

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    huh? I think in the last game I reached top 4 posts and i started the game mid way though
    I knew you for a chatterbox from PvM.

*massages ego* Is that better? :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that Celtic hasn't posted yet I'm going to hold off a bit on the vote. It's getting late here but when I wake up if it's still day and Celtic either hasn't posted or hasn't said anything worth while, I'll add my vote then.

I knew you for a chatterbox from PvM.

*massages ego* Is that better? :3
    yes... *pants happily*