Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone:

FussedMass is banned for three days.
    Oh really? Better lynch him!

10+ Year Old Account

He is banned? Obviously a scummy tactic meant to throw us off... Grab the torches!

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Umm - I've been looking off and on all day long ... plus I've been on Wow again ... but yes I'm going to be more active since I was let go Thursday from my job
    Ahhh, sorry to hear that... and I wasn't so much trying to start 5 lynches simultaneously as much as pointing out who was being low active.

10+ Year Old Account

^%&#&#$

I hate people right about now.

Edit: A 3 day ban is essentially 1 game day. I wont be taking action.

Edit2: It's been a real crappy day for me. I'm turning off my computer for the night (it's only 4pm here) and wont be back around until I wake up tomorrow. If you have any questions for me or Keleb then ask them. Just know that he is in Europe and is probably going to bed soon, so it will most likely be a bit before one of us responds.

And now I'm off to go for a long drive to get the hell away from people (this is mostly real life crap, so don't take this as me lashing out at anyone).
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-10 at 09:56 PM.

krayzy is lashing out at me q.q

10+ Year Old Account

No more work

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Ahhh, sorry to hear that... and I wasn't so much trying to start 5 lynches simultaneously as much as pointing out who was being low active.
    Yeah - I knew it was coming, but I was told initially that it wouldn't be until April. I had asked what the reason was, but they wouldn't tell me :/
    So tomorrow, I'm gonna be hunting down jobs again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    krayzy is lashing out at me q.q
    *offers a sugarcube as consolation* Wait, I think Falbacca is a better choice for consolation. *takes back the sugar cube and offers it to Falbacca instead*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    *offers a sugarcube as consolation* Wait, I think Falbacca is a better choice for consolation. *takes back the sugar cube and offers it to Falbacca instead*
    Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to ask about why Fussed was suddenly quiet. >.>

I wish people wouldn't get banned during the game. 0.o

Anyways, so my top suspicions are either Celtic or Sema, Celtic because he's been under a lot of fire the entire game for various reasons (mostly his [apparently] suspicious activities Day1 and partially on Day2). Sema because she hasn't added a single thing to the game yet and has posted almost nothing. I'd like to hear them add at least one thing this game.

Vote: Sema

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Anyways, so my top suspicions are either Celtic or Sema, Celtic because he's been under a lot of fire the entire game for various reasons (mostly his [apparently] suspicious activities Day1 and partially on Day2). Sema because she hasn't added a single thing to the game yet and has posted almost nothing. I'd like to hear them add at least one thing this game.

Vote: Sema
    I went back to look at Celtic's posts to see who he did vote for ... (1) joke vote on Greeney, (2) NFT, (3) Worg, (4) Uggor, and on the fifth one, it was Kel he voted for but, if I remember right, unvoted before a lynch happened (which, in the end, didn't affect the outcome). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sema is new to the game so I understand why she isn't adding much, not sure how her posting matches up to others but there are a few people I haven't seen much of, or if I have they haven't posted anything memorable.

But Celtic to me seems like a good choice. His unvote of kel and subsequent suspicion of people voting for kel implies he had a way of thinking kel was innocent and Since the kel lynch was inevitable was using that as a way to seem town

vote:Celtic

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm more suspicious of Celtic than Sema, but that's just due to the way Sema's posts have run so far. They themselves don't give off a scum suspicion, but Sema very well could be playing that role. In other words, I am suspicious of both but am more suspicious of Celtic due to his responses atm than Sema. That could change if Sema reaponds to pressure or doesn't return.

vote Celtic
    FoS Sema
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Also, with the story arcs, is it certain that animals named in it are necessarily part of the game?
    Going from the last game, I don't think they have to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Falbacca
    Umm - I've been looking off and on all day long ... plus I've been on Wow again ... but yes I'm going to be more active since I was let go Thursday from my job
    I'm really sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad
    FussedMass is banned for three days

I got confused and assumed Treann was a Masai tribe member that had gone missing, but apparently not. So we apparently have a cannibal SK? Now a SK with this role I would have a CC of Poacher. They kill their target and spirit away the carcass to sell bits and pieces of it. As a secondary guess, I would say there are two within a team. One acting as the killer, and the second... well who knows Lookout I guess. Willing to bet as a final guess, there will be a Vigilante style Ranger who will only kill if they target a poacher. *shrug* This is just speculation, but I can see it happening.

So, we've already killed two Serial Killers, as well as two Hyenas, one Lion and a (converted) Traitor. Now I'm thinking what was our Scum composition at the start of the game? Given we had 30 people, the general rule of thumb is 1/3 of the composition is Scummy McScum Scum with the potential to NK, so 10 people. Five of which are now dead. Hurray for us! With the assumption of my Cannibal/Poacher team, we have 4 Serial Killers, and therefore likely 6 Mafia of two teams of 3 people each. So we have 2 Lions, 1 Hyena and 2 other SKs left if I'm right.

As for the lack of NKs (we should have had 5(!) N1 going by my theory), we know that Silkku was converted at some point. It's doubtful he successfully searched out the Hyena leader, unless he was actually the Nomad Lion's Hyena counterpart, and by attacking and killing Foxxi he supplanted her as leader of the Hyenas. But that's not what his role seems to suggest, so it's likeliest he was attacked at some point N1 or N2. Since we've only had 2 NKs per night, a fair chunk of the kills have either overlapped or we have more than a few protector roles (Jack, Doctor, Jailkeeper. What CC they would have I don't know... Vets I guess).

I wish there had been a David Attenborough role though. Do a short piece on a particular animal similar to Robo's sub role in the Batman game. :< He would ofc have to be un-killable. :3

Even though Fused is banned, it is immensely suspicious him wanting to get days done so quickly. Only got in around 16 hours of total game time D3 after all. Far too eager to get it to night. But I want to hear back from him first ideally before he's lynched, so for now he's just getting a FoS.

Working on other suspicions now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

hehe, I'm glad joy doesn't play!

any who I believe we could have a canniable SK, this is only night three and seeing as we have very few kills each night theres a good chance we have a lot of jailers/role blockers of some sort.. or we are just really effing lucky. that scum are killing each other off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I'm overall more suspicious of Celtic right now than Sema. I know for a fact that she's been very busy with rl stuff apart from occasional times sneaking on the forums. Her suspicion is mostly based on her utter lack of activity. Celtic, on the other hand, has had both relatively little participation, and the participation that he has had has been rather.. odd. The unvote from Kel and threatening other posters especially, when he couldn't have known that Kel was a SK. Between inactivity and fairly low activity+highly irregular posts, Celtic looks more out of place.

Vote: Celtic

Also, damn Dyra o.o you don't post often in comparison, but when you do it's a knockout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Celtic unvoting and saying that anybody who voted for kel after that is scum is just very suspicious behaviour. That coupled with all the other things that he has done to look suspicious more than qualifies a vote for him. The other candidate for a vote is Semaphore based on pure inactivity, but honestly, celtic's behaviour seems like a better reason for a vote than inactivity at this point.

Vote Celtic
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Celtic

I suppose Sema's inactivity is excusable, but I still think it's odd that she hasn't at least came in and said "HAI" very often, seeing as the people who know her are defending her for her inactivity leads me to believe that she truly does not have the ability to play the game right now at all.

Celtic, on the other hand, I could get behind on a lynch. I'd prefer we not lynch him just yet, I'd like for him to at least be given time to defend himself, but I'll keep my vote for now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    *le sigh* One of these days Im going to come online, see no suspicion of myself and will have to FoS myself just so we can spend another day looking at the Impala.

Anyways first off Lysah - Good lynch. You were dead on target.

Secondly I have fairly low activity compared to everyone esle because Im not used to playing on a two real day/mafia day cycle. Used to 3/4 real days per mafia day. I will try and pick that up. As to the content of my posts. Im trying to just keep up with the sheer volume of posts in such a short amount of time. I will try to most more often and more meaningful posts.

Finally as to my post yesterday and unvoting - I wanted to give Kel a chance to defend himself and I didnt want scum jumping on the badwagon lynching him and then turning around and saying "Oh we didnt mean to lynch him! We didnt realize the vote count was so high!" Because the votes kinda piled on fairly fast. When he showed up and failed to defend himself then i was perfectly ok with the lynch - Hell if i had gotten on before y'all had lynched him I would have added my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards a vote for Celtic but there's one thing that I've also noticed:

Uggor hasn't posted in quite some time - the last time I noted a post was 1049 (I'll double check that) ... I know he did a couple of bump posts but prior to that, he would just give a list on who had voted/not voted up to a certain point. I had gone to look just in case there was some mention of him being gone for a day or two - but I saw nothing like that.

Edit: (or confirmation) Yep that was his last post - on #1049 (which in RL time was a little less than 3 days ago) other than the two or three bumps made.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-03-11 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I work nights, so I went to bed and now I'm up and at work!

I FoSd the people I did due to lack of posts, suspicious posts, etc, but had like 25 pages worth of stuff to try and sort out, to quote, and it was a hassle.

I'm suspicious of Blueobelisk, Celtic, and FusedMass the most atm.

Unless I missed out on something, there's a lot of garbage to try and read through, but did Celtic claim roles posting about that a bit back? If so, eliminate Celtic from my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    My apologies for my random disappearance. Had a complete net outage for almost 48 hours straight. I have returned.

Also, after reading everything. Vote: Celtic

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:43 AM ----------

And I reread and reread, and I'm changing.

Unvote

FoS: BrandonC
    FoS: Lysah
    FoS: Worgenite
    FoS: Populaire/Elyaan
    Those are his explanations, it's possible that he's working atm but he's been away for some time.

This was his last "on topic" post. Almost three days ago.

The rest is just to bump the thread for Kray.

Both Uggor and Celtic are good candidates to vote on. I'd rather wait on my vote and see what Uggor has to say.