Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We wont be modkilling people who get a 3 day ban. It is up to the town or scum to decide how to handle them (mostly because we didn't have a rule in place going into the game).

People who are banned can't vote, can't defend themselves, and IF they have a night action they can't perform that either.

FYI: FusedMass' ban was lifted around 7 hours ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    We wont be modkilling people who get a 3 day ban. It is up to the town or scum to decide how to handle them (mostly because we didn't have a rule in place going into the game).
    I know but a must-always-lynch-banned-players kind of thing could possibly be discussed before the next game.
    People who are banned can't vote, can't defend themselves, and IF they have a night action they can't perform that either.
    People with NA have a quick topic thread as far as I know, so I guess it's possible, no idea though if you allow them to do that or not since they are banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why not, Maj, QT threads aren't affiliated with MMOC are they?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    I'm pretty positive they aren't. But the thing is, I don't know how Kray deals with banned people that have power roles, I don't know if he allows them to use their power, while banned, because they are kinda immune to everything when banned and it means one more free night action for them, which seems kinda unfair might I say.

Again, I don't know if we should be discussing this here or not but I think we should when the game is over to see where everyone's opinion on this is so we can get to a consensus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I know but a must-always-lynch-banned-players kind of thing could possibly be discussed before the next game.

People with NA have a quick topic thread as far as I know, so I guess it's possible, no idea though if you allow them to do that or not since they are banned.
    My post is my stance on it.

This was actually something that was decided MANY games ago. I believe it was Lysah or someone else that got banned and they tried submitting either a night action or a vote through QT. MMOC mods put a squash to that because it was seen as evading a ban.

Deleted
    This was actually something that was decided MANY games ago. I believe it was Lysah or someone else that got banned and they tried submitting either a night action or a vote through QT. MMOC mods put a squash to that because it was seen as evading a ban.
    Well, I wasn't here many games ago, so clarification would be good if it's been already decided.

And I don't understand the last part of your post; she tried to post in her QT and it got considered a ban evasion? I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My post is my stance on it.

Wait...Lysah was banned other than the first game she was in? (I don't remember)

(also, sorry for dead post)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Where is the other thread for mafia discussion? I don't know if we should do it here and if Kray is going to slap us for doing it here.

Going to change my vote to Falbacca for a lynch if she doesn't come on by when I do tomorrow and give a full claim.
    The rest of you can do as you like, but I agree that anyone else who gets banned in the future is getting a vote from me towards their lynch. Don't go into genOT to start calling people idiots or what-not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather see people be replaced than lynched/modkilled instantly, but really, getting banned takes away from the experience of other people playing. I think people should just be a little more careful when they know they are playing mafia, but we can talk about this more before next game.

At this point Falbacca hasn't posted in quite a while. I know she did say that she lost her job unfortunately, but she did also say that she would be more active, which I'm not really seeing. Also, we should start looking for FusedMass to start posting soon, since his ban is up. I'm off for some sleepy times, but I will be up in 8 or so hours. If Falbacca still hasn't posted anything of use by then, I will vote for her.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Falbacca was 4 votes...?

She also has 3 others saying they will vote her by morning, that would bring her to L-2 (takes 9 to lynch I believe). I'm sorry Fal, but you're as good as lynched if you don't speak up soon =(
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1596

Falbacca 4 / 17
    Rollo 1 / 17

It takes 9 votes to lynch.

1. Blood Fox - Falbacca Post 1575
    2. celtic209 - Falbacca Post 1577
    3. Decagon
    4. Dyra
    5. Everything Nice
    6. falbacca
    7. FusedMass
    8. Greeney - Rollo Post 1519
    9. listo95
    10. Lysah
    11. Majad
    12. Rigimi44
    13. Robozerim - Falbacca Post 1550
    14. Rollo
    15. Sammriy - Falbacca Post 1549
    16. semaphore
    17. Xanjori

Deadline for the end of Day 5 is Thursday, March 14 at 6:30PM EST (10:30PM GMT)

(Updating vote tally before going to bed.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hmm, I'll look back, I think Worgie commented on what hours she was available for mafia game

Thar we go. I guess you could ask Worgie to summon her when she has time, or be one not allowed to do that?
    We've done it before I think, but I'm sure he's poked her already. It is what it is. I know she doesn't have much time, but this is how the last time she was lynched went. She did say she wasn't working now, but could very well be out all day looking instead.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my vote won't go in for 6 or so hours. Day ends in....15 hours?!? Thought it was sooner then that.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't know about Falbacca. If only for the fact that Worgenite was Town. If Worgen had been taken out by anything but a Leopard (Leopards are solitary cats, so Ely almost certainly didn't have a hunting partner) I'd be a bit more suspicious of her. I'd also like to hear from her first. But time is ticking away now (14 hours to go), and she's on GMT-6, so it's 2AM there atm. So she's likely missed her chance to sway us, and will be lynched by virtue of a majority lynch anyway.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

After last mafia I doubt falbacca is on another team than worg, i cannot believe it took me this long to remember that

Unvote Vote Sema
    only started talking after it was obvious mafia were lynching lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Wait...Lysah was banned other than the first game she was in? (I don't remember)

(also, sorry for dead post)
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I can't remember which game it was, may have been during the 2 week ban she had awhile back. But yeah, she was banned and apparently tried to pass along Mafia actions.
    ...what? The only game I was banned for I was modkilled an hour later.

Unvote; Vote Falbacca

I don't like voting for someone that hasn't talked on this day specifically, especially after we've seen the Warthog ability.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I don't like voting for someone that hasn't talked on this day specifically, especially after we've seen the Warthog ability.
    >.<
    Worst. Ability. EVAR! Did she ever have a response to Blues claim?
    wyrd bið ful aræd