Page 26 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to run to the doctors right now. I'll be home in 3 hours and if Keleb hasn't already gotten around to it I will update the threads that need updating.

Only two kills in a 30 person game...something already seems suspicious to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    There's probably only one mafia team if there's only two kills. Only know for sure on the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Holz died... and is the original panda... I will say now I would never hurt a panda! But it is good that we got 2 scum dead already.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 07:57 PM ----------

There is also a chance a jail keeper/doctor protected the right target last night from doing a kill or having someone killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There's probably only one mafia team if there's only two kills. Only know for sure on the next day.
    I disagree completely. What is the likely case for this game, in my opinion, is lots of night kills but even more protections. It wouldn't surprise me if there were several doctors, jailers, and role blockers in this game. It's more likely several kills simply failed. In addition, many night kills likely have conditions for success.

Going to have echo these sentiments. Something seems a bit off on that. Possibly very lucky jailkeeping and doctoring?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    One mafia team is definitely possible with how the night stacked up. What's the average ratio of mafia to town?

It is completely possible that the hyena pack is like 8 people big. However, considering the theme of the game, we know this much so far:

Hyena - natural predator of Africa. Roams in packs and edges out even lions of their kills. Confirmed scum role.
    Zebra - game animal, travels in packs and eats plants. Confirmed mason.

With this information it seems acceptable to suspect that predators are scum and prey are town. Considering the biggest animals in the Maasai Mara include the big three cats (lions, cheetah, leopards) we surely have more scum teams. I would bet all three of those cat species are scum in some way and the object of the town is to rid the land of predators. I would certainly not start feeling safe until big cats start dying.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-05 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    I disagree completely. What is the likely case for this game, in my opinion, is lots of night kills but even more protections. It wouldn't surprise me if there were several doctors, jailers, and role blockers in this game. It's more likely several kills simply failed. In addition, many night kills likely have conditions for success.
    While I think there's a high chance of several mafia teams and at the very least one SK, what conditions could there be? I get the last game's Riddler limitations but otherwise I don't see Kray and Keleb putting something odd into their game

Holy Crap we captured two of the scum in a single night. Is this good, is this normal. How many scum are usually in one game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I didn't follow the last game, what did the Riddler do?
    There was a daily riddle and if a person did not answer or got it wrong the Riddler could kill them.

I think Lysah is part of a second scum group, shes surprised at one of the NKs because it wasn't the action her group took part in.

Deleted
    I didn't follow the last game, what did the Riddler do?
    Basically we had riddles to solve everyday, if you submitted wrong answer the Riddler could kill you at night

What? Holz was town, he was a mason. Only one scum died tonight. Unless you're referring to the lynch the day before as one of the kills
    Yea. I'm pointing to both of them. Is it normal to catch so much scum, so often?

Deleted
    Oooh, fun role. Did the Riddler get to write his own riddles, or did the mod make the riddles?
    Greeney was in charge of the riddles so it wasn't completely broken. Also, Batman was given a list of those who were in danger every night and could protect one every night

Deleted
    Something important to note

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Anakso - worgenite, unvote
    Blood Fox
    Blueobelisk
    BrandonC
    Celtic209 - greeney, unvote
    Decagon- keleb
    Dyra
    Everything Nice- Treann
    Falbacca
    Foxximcleod
    FusedMass - themius
    Greeney - worgen
    Holz : Treann, brandon, themius, bloodfox, themius
    Kasierith
    Kel
    Listo95 - robo
    Lysah - listo, themius
    Majad - keleb, kel
    Nightfury Treann - Treann, treann, themius
    Populaire - treann, themius
    Rigimi44 - bloodfox
    Robozerim - dyra, themius
    Rollo - deca, unvote
    Sammriy
    Semaphore
    Silkku- firebert, treann, robo
    Themius
    Uggorthaholy - greeney, treann
    Worgenite - treann, treann, anakso, lysah
    Xanjori - themius

soo...7 votes so far for Themius...and I shall add mine as well...24 hours is plenty of time to come say hello at least..especially with confirmation pm's

Vote: Themius
    this was post #360 and at this point Mafia started throwing their member under the bus, foxxi was 8th to vote for Themius who was a no-show for the game (fixed Foxxi's position)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think Lysah is part of a second scum group, shes surprised at one of the NKs because it wasn't the action her group took part in.
    What? No, I'm not surprised there were night kills in a mafia game. I'm trying to imagine how the wildlife works in the Mara. With lions, cheetahs, hyenas, and leopards all as main predators, I'm willing to bet we have at least those four night kills. They're probably also all scum, so if we have a vigilante that makes 5 night kills, and yet there were 2. What is surprising is that there were 2 kills in a 30 person game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Something important to note

this was post #360 and at this point Mafia started throwing their member under the bus, foxxi was 8th to vote for Themius who was a no-show for the game (fixed Foxxi's position)
    Any of the people who voted after Foxxi. Or did not vote at all. Could be considered

Scum-Suspect?

Deleted
    So, Foxxi, a confirmed member of the same team as Themius was convinced that he wouldn't show up at that point, 2:40. 15 minutes earlier Elyaan said

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Well, I'm staying up for TWD, so I might stream. Hmmmm.

Oh. And since we're bandwagoning.. even though I don't exactly agree with it..
    Vote: Themius.
    Another interesting tidbit is this

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    unvote vote Themius

I apologize kind sir or ma'am if life has you tied up, but if not, then PERISH!!!!!!!
    or more specifically, what follows after it

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    hey, hey, hey. Don't make me drag you under the bus with me.
    Worg makes a mention of Bussing

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

We found a Zebra known as Holz dead and being finished off by vultures. The vultures came in to clean up someone elses work so we're not exactly sure who killed Holz
    Possible that someone got to Holz first and vultures (notice the plural) are either a scum team opposite the hyenas and an SK got to Holz first? That might account for the missing night actions. Or it's possible that Foxximcleod was after Holz and got night killed by someone else after doing the deed.

Just pure speculation but that's how I read their demises.

Deleted
    Fellow hyena even joined in on the hunt.
    Foreshadowing by Kray.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammriy View Post
    Possible that someone got to Holz first and vultures (notice the plural) are either a scum team opposite the hyenas and an SK got to Holz first? That might account for the missing night actions. Or it's possible that Foxximcleod was after Holz and got night killed by someone else after doing the deed.

Just pure speculation but that's how I read their demises.
    We found a Zebra known as Holz dead and being finished off by vultures. The vultures came in to clean up someone elses work so we're not exactly sure who killed Holz
    So if Vultures are a scum team, they are not the ones responsible for NKing Holz