No matter what I say it will come to: stfu you lurk. I could lie and claim an important role and still die or I could just tell you I am a normal townie and still die, either way i wont be helping anyone with what I say

Oh, well, I guess now we wait and see =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go read all of his posts in the thread? Oh wait, he has almost none and the ones that are there don't bring nothing to the thread.

He likes to lurk on purpose, he already did this in a game I was in with him.
    To explain this further: Lysah voted on Kel because he was lurking on purpose, it was obvious and he did it for a while. Someone called out on lurkers and he came right away to post to pretend he's not lurking, so Lysah went off with a vote and a good explanation in case someone missed it. I don't agree with all of her points but it should be enough to make you come out of the rabbit hole.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/40nLeNe.png[IMG]

By that logic we should kill off me, Dyra, Rollo, falbacca and listo95 first. But while I might possibly have just committed seppuku, "likes to lurk on purpose" doesn't make him scum. So once again I see no reason for this rush to lynch him.
    Not being active in the thread = useless = isn't contributing to the thread = is as good as any lurker or inactive player. I see no problem in lynching him for this kind of behaviour. yes, there are others but he's the one being voted on right now and it will kill him if he gives nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Okay:

You've contributed next to nothing to the game. Your posts are low and the posts you HAVE made scream "I just want my post count to not be last so that people won't look at me." You posted pretty much immediately after the day started today - another joke post commenting on the mod's use of pictures - and still haven't said anything useful. This proves that you ARE watching the game and aren't just AFK.

So, with all that in mind, here's what I think. I think you're scum with a night kill. I think you're actively watching the game to see how your progress is going and I think you're refraining from arguments because you don't want to get targeted. You're playing to stay alive, not to help the town. You won't even joke vote anyone, that's how careful you're being.

You lurk in every game you play, but in the past games when you were scum you acted like this. When you were town you usually posted one tidbit of help a day and would help vote on wagons. You aren't doing anything this game but trying to stay out of the spotlight.

Vote kel
    I'm not going to give my explanation and then note vote. Everyone else always does that and I am not everyone, I am Lysah.

^^^^^ this is why I wanted to put pressure on kel, not lynch. Please notice the difference. *sigh* that could have been said for almost anyone however it was something to look at.

please don't tell me we just killed kel?

Deleted
    We need one more vote to lynch him, which won't happen if there's no real reason, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    you know what they say about people that are keen to lynch early
    get over yourself it was pressure, not a lynch. your attempt at not defending yourself was your own fault, and if you were town you basically hurting the town by being so reluctant. theres plenty of time for votes to swing so stop being such a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    please don't tell me we just killed kel?
    Well, with Majad and Anakso's posts that's 12 votes. So either they just killed kel, or my understanding of the rules are wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 11:06 AM ----------

We need one more vote to lynch him, which won't happen if there's no real reason, I hope.
    How are we still on one more vote, wasn't it already one from kel dying after you posted?

10+ Year Old Account
    We were at L-3 when Krayzy posted his vote count, then Blood fox, yourself and finally Ana voted.

I'll leave it to Arlee to decide whether or not to delete any of these posts made after Ana voted, but since I'm very sure that was the hammer, everybody (especially kel) needs to shut up and go to bed. It's at the very least sunset.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

sorry guys, I live in the EU, and I am unable to defend myself when u vote me at 2, 3 or 4 in the morning. Like I have already said, you cant lynch me for being inactive just because I live in a different time zone. It's really hard to contribute anything when most of the talking is done when I am asleep, usually you either stop talking about the lynch or just leave it with one or two to go, or you lynch someone when I am sleeping and then say "kel lurker lolololol wtf why u no show".
    Your last post last night was this:
    Well considering you are lysah and I dont feel like getting lynched, I would pass on the vote but ill like to hear the explanation. Even without an explanation if you voted for me I would be dead by morning :/
    Which happened around 9:30 pm GMT. Some people go to bed that early, but don't try to pretend like all of this happened while poor innocent kel was asleep. You had plenty of time before 2, 3, 4 in the morning to see this happening. You also knew I was going to start a vote on you and you disappeared, you have yourself to blame for that.

Lastly, you are one vote away from death and still have yet to actually contribute to the game, you've only whined about how unfair it is that people vote on you while you're asleep. Convince me that you're not scum and I'll think about unvoting.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-03-09 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so he isn't at the votes than? Rushing around so might have messed up my own count... regardless, I did make a statement last night, and I intend to stick by it. Kel's responses did not give the answer that we needed; they were suitable addresses towards, say, Fusedmass for wanting to rush the vote and kill him off right away, but not towards the source of the focus ie Lysah. He even mixed in a post that put suspicion on those actively engaging in voting.

UNVOTE. VOTE KEL

Sorry, I argued quite a bit for you to have a chance to speak. I did, however, think you would take this opportunity to actually defend yourself.

(if I was right with my first count and posted past the hammer, please feel free to slap my hand and delete my post)
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-03-09 at 02:29 PM.

I thought we were one vote away, myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, either way it's settled now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Vote Tally:

Through Post 1366

With 23 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.

Decagon 1 / 23
    Falbacca 2 / 23
    FusedMass 1 / 23
    Kel 12 / 23

1. Anakso - Kel Post 1352
    2. Blood Fox - Kel Post 1323
    3. celtic209
    4. Decagon - Kel Post 1264
    5. Dyra
    6. Everything Nice - Kel Post 1246
    7. falbacca - Kel Post 1305
    8. FusedMass - Kel Post 1271
    9. Greeney - Falbacca Post 1069
    10. Kasierith - FusedMass Post 1187
    11. kel
    12. listo95
    13. Lysah - Kel Post 1222
    14. Majad - Kel Post 1340
    15. Nightfury Treann - Kel Post 1304
    16. Rigimi44 - Kel Post 1268
    17. Robozerim - Decagon Post 1093
    18. Rollo - Kel Post 1203
    19. Sammriy
    20. semaphore
    21. Silkku - Kel Post 1236
    22. Uggorthaholy
    23. Xanjori - Falbacca Post 1308

Any posts or votes posted after post 1352 will be ignored as night had already officially ended.

We have just learned of a mass gathering of animals and from all reports it appears that they are attacking something. We're heading out into the bush to find out what we can and will update you as soon as possible (within the next 8 hours).

Day has officially ended. It is now night. Please get your night actions in. Night will end in 24 to 30 hours (I will update the night end time when I get back with an update of what happened in the bush.)

(Someone please bump this so my next post will show up as a new post)

10+ Year Old Account
    Le bumpity!

10+ Year Old Account
    As we did at the 2 previous sunsets, my guide Keleb and I went out to check and see what we had missed. These daily occurrences are becoming rather alarming and I hope someone comes and takes a better look into why the wildlife of the Mara.

Well anyways, we were out driving around trying to piece things together when we came upon a rather bloody scene. Something violent went on here and it didn't end well for something.

We drove around some bushes and there we saw it. There we saw what we had feared.

This was a nomad male lion that wasn't as known by the locals up until a few weeks ago when he moved in from the neighboring Olare Orok Conservancy. During his time here he caused a lot of commotion and was seen continuously following the local prides. He seemed determined on finding the perfect moment in which he could take on the older pride leaders and take his throne atop a pride.

Kel, a Nomad Lion (SK) is dead.

Kel was a survivor that would have joined a pride had he killed their leader.

Deadline for the end of night 3 is Sunday, March 10 at 2:30PM EST (7:30PM GMT)

(Disclaimer: That lion pictured is actually just sleeping.)
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-09 at 07:52 PM.

Paw bumping

Btw that picture looks like a lioness, not a male lion...no mane....=P
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2013-03-09 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a young male lion of about 4 years old if I had to guess actually. There is a mane. It just hasn't developed fully and possibly never will. Mane size has a lot to do with testosterone levels which is impacted by many things (mostly, if they aren't old enough or in a comfortable situation (not a dominant male in the area) their mane will often be small. Climate also has a lot to say with it. (Google maneless lions of Tsavo National Park in Kenya)

Anyways, I didn't come on here to share my annoyingly overabundant knowledge of lions. I came to say that tomorrow is the beginning of DST for most of us and that may alter game time deadlines for some.

There is something like 13 1/2 hours until deadline. GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN!

Deleted
    Bumb for the crazy lion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 4 of our trip into the Maasai Mara began with pure chaos.

Myself and Keleb were out just trying to find some great shots for our blog, but we got derailed quickly. We were moving along quite nicely until we saw a commotion at one of the local Maasai villages.

Seeing as how neither of us knew more than a few words of Maasai we had to piece together what words we could. All we could translate were the words "Nightfury Treann" and "disappeared". We have no clue what that means.

Later in the day we headed off into the bush to check up on the wildlife. The first thing we saw was a brutal fight and instead of showing the really graphic photos (You can purchase those at our website www.2moronswithafakeblog.com!) I decided to share this with you.

The loser at the end of the day was a hyena named Silkku.

Silkku, a member of the Blondie Hyena Clan (Mafia) and converted traitor, is dead.

Nightfury Treann, a ???????, is dead.

Deadline for the end of Day 4 is Tuesday, March 12 at 2:30PM EST (6:30PM GMT)
    Last edited by Krayzy; 2013-03-10 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what the heck? What happened to Treann? What type of role is ??????? This game is getting strange. On the plus side, another nasty mafioso hyena is dead. Maybe Treann was a Maasai warrior or something like that.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)