Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Killing Children in games

Why can't I kill children in video games? I don't think I've played a game where you could. Bioshock maybe... but i wouldn't count harvesting little sisters really.

Just curious, I kinda breaks my immersion in Skyrim where the kids are completely invulnerable, and are annoying as hell.
    dictated but not read.

Dead children is deemed too violent by the ESRB or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know right? Damn brats going around saying they aren't scared of me. The first time that happened I immediately tried to set fire to the kid, it was a sad moment indeed when he continued to run around mocking me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to kill children in your games?

I wouldn't mind in Skyrim except for the little fuckers in whiterun that keeps saying I am there to kiss his father's boots.

Only time in the game I wanted to kill a townsperson and I know he only says he cause he is immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    The kids in Skyrim are complete assholes.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a bad, bad day when a dragon attacks Whiterun and the only people left standing are the children...

Go play a snuff game then if that really gets you off.

Deleted
    "I bet my dad would beat you." - Kid, I'm killing dragons in 2 power attacks like a boss while your dad chases sheep, stfu. lol.

I felt like this when playing Fallout 3 and you find that cave full of Kids and they are such cocky little buggers... felt like teaching them a lesson but instead wasted my bullets, don't see why kids should be killable, it is only a game after all =/

I've noticed how Bethesda love making kids rude and have an attitude that makes you want to smack them but they also make them invulnerable >_>
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by warhead0 View Post
    Why wouldn't you? In skyrim for one you can't seing how you can kill everything else it sucks. Especially when they are annoying as hell.
    I've been killing everything sofar in skyrim, why the hell should I NOT be able to kill childrens? I didn't use to look for children to kill but now that they are immune, I might just look into other games where I can

10+ Year Old Account
    There will probably come a mod to kill children in Skyrim

i wanna kill children in games bc they are A-holes. i punched a kitten today at work today that we found in our marina dry storage because he tried to bite me...true story. homie dont play that.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2011-11-17 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    The kids in Skyrim are complete assholes.
    The Jarls son

And the little girl who personally hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    Why can't I kill children in video games? I don't think I've played a game where you could. Bioshock maybe... but i wouldn't count harvesting little sisters really.

Just curious, I kinda breaks my immersion in Skyrim where the kids are completely invulnerable, and are annoying as hell.
    Yeah I kind of agree that it is annoying, it annoyed me in fallout 3, especially since you could do it in the previous titles. You got a bad karma perk that you could never lose which is a better way of dealing with it imo than making them invulnerable. I don't really perceive it to be any different than killing zombies in plants vs zombies or any other dehumanized foe you might come across in a game and it is, after all, a game.

But I do kill children in games, MW3 and BF3 have lots of squeeky underage USA children with redneck mothers who buy the game for them.

Nothing better to camp out a kid and hear them rage like mad

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well you can kill the little sisters in Bioshock :P Even though that makes you a horrible person of course....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Everyone is a child to someone. But I gues you mean people of a certain young age. I think there is a monster in Silent Hill that once were a child which you can kill.
    And the monsters in zelda series OOT specially can kill young link, but that is not a death of a player.
    And you can kill thaddius in naxx, he is made of women and children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    There will probably come a mod to kill children in Skyrim

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanting to kill children in games? Getting annoyed because a videogame child taunted you?

DAMN. How good is the immersion in skyrim for you guys?

But seriously, child killing/mutilation is generally frown upon, and i don't see a good enough reason for interactive media to break that rule.