5.2 Warlock 522 Gear List

I put this spreadsheet together the other night. It's a full list of the 522 gear and their stats and location, including Valor gear with their rep and cost. Ignore the current ilvl collumn, that's just for my references. Since the trash drops aren't known yet, those aren't listed. (And whatever happened to Nadagast's Exsanguinator??) Anyway, here's the link to the google doc!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw2J...it?usp=sharing

Nice, good job.
    I believe the Nadagast's Exsanguinator drops from trash. Weps will apparently be trash drops in 5.2, so it might drop from those.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    I believe the Nadagast's Exsanguinator drops from trash. Weps will apparently be trash drops in 5.2, so it might drop from those.
    That's what I'm thinking too, and I've heard others say the same. Supposedly nothing will drop from the trash before Jin'rokh, but I guess we'll find out starting tomorrow. Hopefully it's that way and we won't see the endless trash runs for epics like we did with BoT back in T11. Remember the Soul Blade?

Deleted
    Remember that every new xpac/raid, the boe drop rate is bugged and super high for like 3days. Might get lucky

how are we gonna handle tier i wonder. 2p seems to be good but if ur current tier is 517, is it worth breaking t14 4p for 2p normal? maybe we should wait to get 2p t15 when we get it on heroic?

I just get a blank page. Anyway it doesn't make sense for weapons to drop from trash only. Where would we get heroic ones then?

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    how are we gonna handle tier i wonder. 2p seems to be good but if ur current tier is 517, is it worth breaking t14 4p for 2p normal? maybe we should wait to get 2p t15 when we get it on heroic?
    i was wondering that same thing. Especially with all the crit shit on our T15 pieces.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I just get a blank page. Anyway it doesn't make sense for weapons to drop from trash only. Where would we get heroic ones then?
    Only a couple of the weapons we have to choose from would drop from trash. Most of them will still come from bosses. There are 2 MH weapons and 2 staves available from the boss loot tables.