Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3 Months from now everyone is going to forget this is even an issue, just like a week or two after ToES was released people completely forgot the raids were even gated in the first place.

This is all just complaining for its own sake, not over any indignity or serious issue.

I honestly don't mind, with so much new stuff in this patch I will have a lot to keep me busy, so leaving off LFR for a couple weeks is great! (note: I only do LFR I do not raid normal/heroic anymore) I don't mind the staggered LFR releases at all, I will still get to progress my toon and see everything I want to see eventually. Don't need to get it all done in 1-2 weeks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This is pretty much why these LFR kids whine. They want purples and since they cant get purples as fast, they whine.
    This is not about purples and you know it. Do you honestly think extra 9 encounters will suddenly make LFR raiders outgear other raiders on day one? THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND YOU KNOW IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Because he is one of those elite raiders or so he thinks he is anyway.
    To my knowledge he hasn't raided at all in years, at least from what I assume is his armory, he just has very strong opinions he likes to express.

10+ Year Old Account
    And those who do LFR have to progresse as well with each wing that gets released.

The problem is there is nothing being released for us on the day of the patch give us a wing there is going to be 4.

We have to deal with afkers and fail ass heals/tanks/dps LFR has its own set of problems and if somethings are not done right you will wipe. Yes LFR is easy this I agree about but what "Normal/Heroic" raider's do not get is that LFR raiders have to deal with the bottom of the barrel groups that want to troll and be total assholes. Yes we will clear it faster then normal/heroic raiders but then again heroic raiders will clear normal mode faster then normal raiders.

To not give US anything on the patch day is what is bullshit. Give us a wing that is all I'm asking.

People like you who bash the other 95% of the WOW pop is the problem with wow and why blizzard is doing everything it can to keep sub counts up. People have grown tired of the bullshit blizzard dose and tired of the asshole player's who only think of themselfs.

If a player wants to sub for 1 month and finish all LFR content that is there choice and dose not effect you in anyway.

Once LFR is fully open Normal raiders and some heroic raiders will be doing it for upgrade's they don't have therefor will feel like they need to do LFR anway.

There is also daily's that is forced on all 3 groups of raiders and now you get rep for doing LFD/LFR therefor that is going to force Normal/Heroic Raiders to do LFR.

When the LFR content is released for Normal/Heroic raiders dose not change any of this it only piss's off those who are doing LFR.

But by all means show me how your 15$ a month matters more then mine.
    Completely clueless are we? You get all the other patch content as well! The patch is not just a raid, theres way more to it. You get a much increased drop chance in the 5.0 LFR, you get all sorts of other benefits that make it so the whiny casual LFR players get ready for the new LFR raid the next week.

Get a grip man. I figured you would pull the ole "my $15 a month is the same as ur $15 a month" bull shit argument. It may very well be the same amount of money, but it dosent automatically entitle you to everything the game has. Sometimes you have to ***GASP*** work for the benefits the game has to offer.

You dont go out and buy mario brothers and expect to be on the last level the moment you open the game. You have to do something to get there.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Still doesnt anwser my question though. Why is it okay for LFR raiders to be locked out of content but not high elite raiders?
    You are not locked out of any content that anyone else is. Even the "elite raiders" are "locked" out of LFR for a week after the patch.

You can choose to raid normal mode if you like. No one is holding you back from doing that but yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pufyanny View Post
    Can't you just sub in april and do all lfr in 1 week?? And than stop playing. that would be much easier
    Yeah that's an option. But that goes against my instinct, as there will be some content available this week. And in the end it's also not what Blizzard ultimately wants. I'm still undecided on whether I will subscribe tomorrow or not.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    A month is too long, if you disbelieve this, sit on your thumb, for a month, let me know how your ass feels after.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    To my knowledge he hasn't raided at all in years, at least from what I assume is his armory, he just has very strong opinions he likes to express.
    As each expansion has come out since WotLK, each has gotten worse in terms of end game. Yes, I have not raided hardcore since Cata. And dont suppose just because my forum name is Jaylock, that I dont have any other characters that I have raided end game on.

And those who do LFR have to progresse as well with each wing that gets released.

The problem is there is nothing being released for us on the day of the patch give us a wing there is going to be 4.
    blizz is not going let people who don't raid see more of the raid on day 1 than people who actually set aside the time to do progression raiding
    im sorry but if u want to raid on day one then u should be in a raiding guild
    We have to deal with afkers and fail ass heals/tanks/dps LFR has its own set of problems and if somethings are not done right you will wipe. Yes LFR is easy this I agree about but what "Normal/Heroic" raider's do not get is that LFR raiders have to deal with the bottom of the barrel groups that want to troll and be total assholes. Yes we will clear it faster then normal/heroic raiders but then again heroic raiders will clear normal mode faster then normal raiders.
    you know how you can avoid these problems?
    joining a real raiding guild
    To not give US anything on the patch day is what is bullshit. Give us a wing that is all I'm asking
    u have plenty to do on patch day,
    sorry its not a quarter of the brand new raid
    People like you who bash the other 95% of the WOW pop is the problem with wow and why blizzard is doing everything it can to keep sub counts up. People have grown tired of the bullshit blizzard dose and tired of the asshole player's who only think of themselfs.
    im not bashin man,
    im just saying that theres things you can do to alleviate ur problem outside crying for MORE THINGS, QUICKER, RIGHT NOW, I NEED IT NOW, IT'S NOT FAIR,
    you're the one thinking only of yourself here
    If a player wants to sub for 1 month and finish all LFR content that is there choice and dose not effect you in anyway.
    its attitudes like this that's killing normal mode raiding

But by all means show me how your 15$ a month matters more then mine.
    hey here's an idea if you want to sub for 1 month and do the content,
    make a pug
    it's like joining a LFR except you don't have to wait and you can choose the players who get to join so you can avoid all those griefers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Agree to some extent, but is it really a big deal? You can spend the first two weeks doing Isle of Thunder stuff. Keeping in mind that LFR is aimed at casual players that have limited time or no time to do organized raiding, then those should be able to be satisfied with the new content they do get at the start?
    No it's not a big deal. But it bothers me. If I only do dailies every day I'll play for about an hour a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Yeah that's an option. But that goes against my instinct, as there will be some content available this week. And in the end it's also not what Blizzard ultimately wants. I'm still undecided on whether I will subscribe tomorrow or not.
    I say subscribe if you're having fun with the expansion content thus far and don't mind playing around with your alts or running older LFR. I would not subscribe if you just feel like casually doing it on one character though, I'm certain a full month won't last that way. Might want to save your money until after march if that's the idea.

You are not locked out of any content that anyone else is. Even the "elite raiders" are "locked" out of LFR for a week after the patch.

You can choose to raid normal mode if you like. No one is holding you back from doing that but yourself.
    While I have zero problems with the staggering of LFR, this isn't really true for alot of people. Alot of people have real life priorities that don't allow them to beable to raid on a schedule for normal/heroic raids, not all realms are busy and have good pugging groups, so alot of people can only see content and raid using LFR, through no fault of their own, and in this case those that can only raid through LFR are kinda held back.

Heroic raiders will finish all normal mode content in the first day therefor they should be locked out of heroic raiding for 1 month like the LFR group.......works the sameway.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's look at it another way; Why do you have to do Raids at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Let's look at it another way; Why do you have to do Raids at all?
    Because they are fun! I miss raiding with my guild so much, but I love that I can hop into LFR when I have the time and get to fight those big bad dudes causing all these problems in Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic raiders will finish all normal mode content in the first day therefor they should be locked out of heroic raiding for 1 month like the LFR group.......works the sameway.
    Again, your mind is not grasping reality. You continue to compare apples to oranges, therefore I have no interest in continuing on any discussion with you, as you will continue to spout your bs trying to make a connection between the two.

One of the few things they've done that I can applaud.

Deleted
    LFR is a good thing for the players that dont have the time,skill or just dont what to be in a guild that do normal or hc kill

LFR is there for those people so they can raid when the have time and do not have the make room in thier calendar so the dont let 9 or 24 other players hanging.

Why is it that a players that only play LFR MUST see the content at the same pace as the players that spend more time on it, why should they have the same gear(i know it not the same, but people allso complain if the difrence is to big in their mind)

Its not like u are never gonna se it, just a little later and that is only if most of the players that raid normal have cleared all of it at that time.

If it was up to me it would be even slower.
    vault released normal, then no lfr befor hof is released or 1 month has passed
    3 weeks after -hof normal release - vaults lfr released
    1 month have gone whitout any new raids = hof lfr released
    -Tos normal released
    a month later tos lfr released

LFR good for alt's aswell

lol. really?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Again, your mind is not grasping reality. You continue to compare apples to oranges, therefore I have no interest in continuing on any discussion with you, as you will continue to spout your bs trying to make a connection between the two.
    They are both raiding. LFR/Heroic raiders fly threw the new released content fast because LFR raiders get to see it in LFR and Heroic get to see it in Normal within the first wekk.

there I compared them in 2 ways you happy now.

It isn't comparing apples to oranges you just disagree with my post and personally until you show what bracket of raiding your in you have no right to comment.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD