Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Combined 5.2/5.4 Trinket information

Xquizite beat me to the rest, heh.

This thread will be un-stickied late tonight, and a 5.4+ equipment/trinket thread will be open for most everything but BiS lists.

Fantastic, thanks guys.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Maybe I'm being a bit lazy, but looking through several discussions on the matter, I feel like my knowledge is out of date and I can't seem to find a concise list of changes that match what people are talking about.

Could I ask for someone to either point me in the direction of, or explain themselves the changes that have occurred to the RPPM mechanics since 5.3 launched?
    Basically, if the proc scales with haste (for example, an agi proc scales with haste because the more haste you have the more attacks you get out while it's active, so basically any stat proc) it won't have increased proc chance from haste. If it doesn't (think meta gem or legendary cloak) it will.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Also, RPPM rate for 5.2 trinkets was increased (70%ish higher), while their durations were cut in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Also, RPPM rate for 5.2 trinkets was increased (70%ish higher), while their durations were cut in half.
    doubled/halved, you can check each from the list on WoWhead I linked above; but this was only for trinkets with a 20s duration proc.

Unstickying this, starting the 5.4 general discussion shortly. I'll keep headers in the opening post to major points as our wonderful theorycrafters start posting lists.

Links in the main GUIDES sticky updated. Poke me if the EJ assassination guide updates URL, since it's the same atm and combat DID change for 5.4
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-09-10 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    doubled/halved, you can check each from the list on WoWhead I linked above; but this was only for trinkets with a 20s duration proc.
    These trinkets also received 10s ICDs (not listed in their tooltips, unfortunately), so you don't lose potential uptime to refreshed procs anymore.