[Mage] Ghostcrawler... Seriously?

First I was quite pleased when I saw the reply of Zarhym:
    Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym
    @Vaengence @restokin We talked with @Ghostcrawler about Fire & Arcane for a bit today. His team's watching things closely.

And then he said it. Yes he actually did:
    Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @MatthewOc @CM_Zarhym Zarhym is being polite. We're happy with mage performance ATM. We'll reevaluate after more than 2 days have passed.
    Happy? Is he kidding us?
    I don't know what to say... It's just sad...

I want to buy whatever he is smoking

Deleted
    Just wait for 20 ilvls and 90% of playerbase will be crying out for us to be nerfed .

We scale incredibly well with gear, always have.

GC doesnt know what hes doing with this game, Towards the end of the PTR monks were looking solid, maybe a little OP but nothing compared to how warriors/hunters were in 5.1, Then the day 5.2 was gonna hit, they nerf our total damage by 10%. Us monks feel your pain.

Be patient my fellow Mages. I have faith that our voices and our depression will not be unnoticed. It is not logical to take a pure dps class that almost every expansion and Tier is on top 3 in dps and put it in the last places close to Tank damage.
    I believe that we will soon see some buffs and changes..... till they nerf us again!

Mages are fine get over it.

And monks are fine too.

Why does everyone cry when they aren't easily the top of the top?

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like this attract people with very negative attitudes towards other posters or other people. Please incorporate such information into one of the existing threads, such as:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...w-of-5-2-Mages
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tes-discussion

There is really no need to start a new thread every time something marginally relevant happens.
    My magic will tear you apart.