Zeeg's Ancient Kegsmasher 2.4

Reading on wowhead comments it's only good as OH for combat rogue.
    Is that true? I know all the other 1h/fists are 2.6 for monks. Any reason why we don't want a 2.4 speed weapon, seeing as though the weapon dps is the same as all the 2.6 speed ones.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95504#comments

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it matters for monk. Our abilities are all weapon speed-agnostic.

Deleted
    I would of thought for Brewmasters it would be a.... kind of ok choice? Faster weapon speed = faster EB generation

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    I would of thought for Brewmasters it would be a.... kind of ok choice? Faster weapon speed = faster EB generation
    It gets normalised though. Slower weapons generate more stacks per crit, faster ones generate less stacks per crit (but get more opportunities to crit). So it basically works out to be the same either way.

The secondary stats are pretty 'meh' too, so y'know. There are better weapons.

Deleted
    Every monk ability goes off weapon min/max DPS, the only differentiation occurs when you look at 2h->1h or vice versa.

ok, thanks. If I get it over my i510 Fist I will use it then. But like you said there are better i522 1 handers. We do raid with a rogue so maybe he will want this more than me.

where does zeeg's even drop
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.