Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    There's bigger issues than not being able to pick up swords really.

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    There's bigger issues than not being able to pick up swords really.

Yeah another of my peeves, is there is a part where you steal a book, and it makes it look like you are going to have a boss fight with a Ghoulish Monster thingy that Garret says doesnt look human, but then it never happens and its like what was the point of that.

Or there are guards beating this guy in the street, and I kill the guards with a couple headshots, then the guy runs off yelling for more guards. They have those little animated scenes, but if you interact with them they revert to stock dumb AI behaviors.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2014-02-28 at 06:41 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    it just really points out to me how good Dishonored was last year.
    Dishonored certainly filled the Thief-y void in me, that's for sure. Dying for a sequel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Dishonored certainly filled the Thief-y void in me, that's for sure. Dying for a sequel.
    Yeah, and it did it in a way that actually made me like the story by giving me influence over it, which also made my character seem less like a tool. Garret is just a terrible character I can't find myself rooting for him at all.

A thief should be a fun character, or a tragic character like in Dishonored, not just some giant whiny sourpuss who steals so he can live alone in a depressing tower full of creepy stolen art.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2014-03-10 at 05:03 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

How to get Thief 4

Anyone want's to get the game Thief 4 for PC? Visit my site at: wintro.weebly.com You can get the latest games and software. Please subscribe to my channel. It is called Wintro.