10+ Year Old Account

So, where do I get elder charms now?

As title says. Where do you get these now? The old quest giver seems to only offer the new ones.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Isle of Thunder quests and events and stuff.

From dailies on the isle

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you no longer trade lesser charms for elder charms?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Is more than frustrating they ony drop their now, as the isle is considerably harder for a fresh 90, so to get charms to use in older raids you need to do new content, have fun being slaughtered! Grr

Nope, now you trade them for the new thingy that does the same thing for Throne of Thunder whose name I forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Is more than frustrating they ony drop their now, as the isle is considerably harder for a fresh 90, so to get charms to use in older raids you need to do new content, have fun being slaughtered! Grr
    I can't imagine it's that hard if you group up with others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I can't imagine it's that hard if you group up with others.
    It is not like you have the luxury of always beibg able to group with others :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    It is not like you have the luxury of always beibg able to group with others :b
    For the new island, yes you always have said luxury (for the first month). No, you don't need a grp to do the quests, even as a fresh 90.

Deleted
    Wait, old dailies aren't going to award the "new" content charms? WTF, that's really bad. My server is crowded as hell, they will take forever with all that stupid competition over mobs, gatherable items etc.
    Dailies are fun when there are none or close to none others doing them. Now they're fun, I was able to grind 60 lesser charms tonight in under 60 minutes, full lotus, full klaxi and full celestials. Speeded through them without any sort of unwanted competition.

I thought the "old" elder charms (items for 5.0 raids) will just drop from Isle mobs, but the "new" 5.2 charms will be gettable with ANY dailies, 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Nope, now you trade them for the new thingy that does the same thing for Throne of Thunder whose name I forget.
    Mogu Runes of Fate.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

I thought the "old" elder charms (items for 5.0 raids) will just drop from Isle mobs, but the "new" 5.2 charms will be gettable with ANY dailies, 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 ones.
    You are correct. The old quests still give lesser charms or at least the golden lotus ones do.