Training Project: Ghost iron....

So where exactly do i get these training projects? Asked all my buddies and they seem to be as puzzled as i am

10+ Year Old Account
    Blacksmithing trainer in shrine.

Yeah... 9800 bars... looool

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Yeah... 9800 bars... looool
    That's a lot, but still cheaper (and a lot easier to get) then needing copper, iron, silver or any other old material.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    That's a lot, but still cheaper (and a lot easier to get) then needing copper, iron, silver or any other old material.
    cheaper? i recently skilled BS the normal way. spent 6.8k via AH

did this with ghost iron bars today costed 41k on my server
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

This seems to basically be a way for players do instantly buy a capped profession... kind of irritating. But at the same time, if the time was spent in-game to get the gold, it could have just as easily been spent leveling a profession /shrug

Well, the good thing is you can skip just a few stages and choose which.

If for example copper, tin and mithril is cheap on your server, but thorium is insanely expensive, you just skip that skill range by using ghost iron for a couple of points until you get to fel iron.
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)

I would say its completely server based. Some servers have an overflow of low level ore on the AH. The new Ghost Iron levelling system is just a much faster but generally more expensive way to get maxed in Blacksmithing.

many of the old ways are still cheaper. but when you come TBC mats, like fel iron. you might wanna consider ghost iron instead.