Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Komamuris View Post
    I'm sorry but you just failed as a human.
    Even if it was ONE person vs 10 million, we MUST respect people with disabilities and back down.

If everyone thought the way you think in everyday life "for the greater good" and "there is a line to be drawn when it comes to showing empathy" WTF... I mean cmon what's next? That's kind of things Adolf Hitler used to say...

Go and look at that blind person's eyes, see him putting this superhuman effort into playing this game and then try telling him that you have to take it all away from him. I dare you to do so...
    The slippery slope goes both ways my friend. Putting an elevator to the top of Everest so that handicapped people can get there isn't going to happen. Once you accept that there is a line, it is just semantics on where it is drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    To be honest, this change actually does seem too good to be true.

Let's face the cold, hard facts. WoW is a cash-cow by now. As far as money is concerned, Blizzard has no integrity whatsoever, no respect for "legit" players at all.

They have in the past stated cheating by way of multi boxing is allowed and even used the same BS excuses the cheaters use ("Being in direct control of a character when using a third party program which is emulating the other 2-39 sets of arms you do not have attached to your body and automating the process of pressing the respective ability on all those characters" Yeah right. That makes a lot sense).

Goes well with their overall stance on botting, wintrading, generally exploiting. (which is as long as you pay for the game you'll be able to play the game, albeit with some temporary suspension if you'Re really naughty. And dont say anything racist in public channels or you might be gone for good)

So in all likeliness this is actually a bug.

Just remember once Blizzard reinstates multi box cheating - dont blame the multi-boxers for doing what they enjoy, blame Blizzard for being a bunch of greedy whatever-you-want-to-call-them.
    Bashiok made a comment on the issue.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    Not a single good Bot program uses follow anymore. Its all these weird waypoints and click-to-move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good change.

It will obviously not have any insignificant impact on bots in BGs, give them a week or two and tada.

I do like the change though since it puts a stop to the damn multi-boxers that made BGs like SotA very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It will obviously not have any insignificant impact on bots in BGs, give them a week or two and tada.

I do like the change though since it puts a stop to the damn multi-boxers that made BGs like SotA very frustrating.
    I'm pretty sure every proficient multiboxer out there hated SotA, and if Blizzard would fix the damn downranking system so we could exclude it, you'd never see a quality boxer in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Why do you multiboxers think you deserve to be better in BGs because you have more funds IRL then some other people.
    Why do people who have more time than me to play this game get more things and level faster, have more gold, and have more 90's? ITS UNFAIR!!!!!