10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    [video=youtube;DxkEe_l7S3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkEe_l7S3g[video]
    I missed the live feed... Is the One going to have 24/7 internet just to play it? Are they charging for this forced internet requirement? If so, guess I'm not getting...*sunglasses*

...One.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I want to make a game like this!
    Woo!

GoGo Gadget game design.

Made my own ten seconds ago.

I didn't mind their dailies, but then again you also had the option of farming dread amber to get their rep up to. Shado-pan and August Celestials are the awful ones.
    Eh, there's nothing wrong with the dailies... I actually stopped doing like half of them so they would last longer...once everyone was at exalted, I ran out of things to do.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i dont know ziru. it sounds pretty good but how to make such a game
    You just have to be good :P

I wish I could give it a go.

Deleted
    morning =3

Every house can be walked into.
    Every tree can be cut down.
    The players shape the world. So even if you have played on Server 1 (Let's call that Russia for now) for a year, you can jump to another shard and due to players shaping the world, there might be a forest where, on your server, there never was one. Your food will rot, your stuff will get stolen, if you're lucky enough to get a vehicle you have to hunt for gas.

And stuff respawn at night. Not all the stuff, but random stuff in the world will respawn every night. So you can go out at night to collect it, thus being the first, but you will have to do some crazy sneaking around the Zombies. And if you meet another player, well, you'll have to duke it out with knives or be friendly, because one shot fired means the death of both of you.
    It seems like quite the game, depending on the map or location you can allow random animals. Suddenly you find a coyote rifling through your house or something like a raccoon sleeping in your bed. Every time you die by a zombie there will be another one in the world for you to deal with so if you happen to die near or in your "house" you suddenly can't go in there, maybe even a possible difficulty with easier ones where this doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    I won't lie I'm not even revered with half of the new reps this expansion.
    Not 100% sure yet but I think if we want children it's going end up having to be through adoption which makes both of us sad.
    Why with the adoption?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I missed the live feed... Is the One going to have 24/7 internet just to play it? Are they charging for this forced internet requirement? If so, guess I'm not getting...*sunglasses*

...One.
    The XB1 has to access the internet once a day for you to play your games. I am not sure about the internet payments though. Of course there are about a dozen or so other reasons not to get one too.

The clip I linked was supposed to not be filmed, something was going on with the camera man and it kept rolling. Microsoft actually told Spike not to show this and even payed Spike to not show the Sony conference. Microsoft is being really shady.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Isi, be a man and take your daily whippings with some pride.
    mhm... whipping...

10+ Year Old Account
    The XB1 has to access the internet once a day for you to play your games. I am not sure about the internet payments though. Of course there are about a dozen or so other reasons not to get one too.

The clip I linked was supposed to not be filmed, something was going on with the camera man and it kept rolling. Microsoft actually told Spike not to show this and even payed Spike to not show the Sony conference. Microsoft is being really shady.
    Seems like quite a bit of an acquisition... Surely not even Microsoft is stupid enough to think they wouldn't show one of the Big 3 stage shows.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    mhm... whipping...
    I just had a fat thought because of that........god I am over weight and fat.

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 05:21 AM ----------

Seems like quite a bit of an acquisition... Surely not even Microsoft is stupid enough to think they wouldn't show one of the Big 3 stage shows.
    It is true, they are even paying people to make sure they say good things about them and the Xbox One.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >can't wait to get this stallion all up inside me

why
    that guy is a brute, throwing money like that at Koishi.

Deleted
    Every house can be walked into.
    Every tree can be cut down.
    The players shape the world. So even if you have played on Server 1 (Let's call that Russia for now) for a year, you can jump to another shard and due to players shaping the world, there might be a forest where, on your server, there never was one. Your food will rot, your stuff will get stolen, if you're lucky enough to get a vehicle you have to hunt for gas.

And stuff respawn at night. Not all the stuff, but random stuff in the world will respawn every night. So you can go out at night to collect it, thus being the first, but you will have to do some crazy sneaking around the Zombies. And if you meet another player, well, you'll have to duke it out with knives or be friendly, because one shot fired means the death of both of you.
    so if it's a roguelike game with random loot, it means someone will get a really powerful weapon and could just grief around on the entire server with it

10+ Year Old Account
    It is true, they are even paying people to make sure they say good things about them and the Xbox One.
    Is there proof for this? Not calling you a liar or anything, just seems kind of...stupid. Why risk their reputation like that?

Deleted
    It seems like quite the game, depending on the map or location you can allow random animals. Suddenly you find a coyote rifling through your house or something like a raccoon sleeping in your bed. Every time you die by a zombie there will be another one in the world for you to deal with so if you happen to die near or in your "house" you suddenly can't go in there, maybe even a possible difficulty with easier ones where this doesn't happen.
    I'm thinking there will be wildlife, mostly because you need to kill them to get hide and meat, and grill it over campfires to make it eatable.

Or just eat it raw, though there is a chance you will get sick. Then an RPG profession system, but only the profession system. Players shouldn't have levels, only gear and whatever they get from their professions (Which would be like Crafting, Repair, Weaponmaking, Armormaking, Cooking, Traps, Architecture).

10+ Year Old Account

Why with the adoption?

She thinks she may be unable to get pregnant because of something that happend a few years back and the few times she has thought she was turns out to be nothing more then her body playing a cruel joke and makes her really depressed.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Not the relevant post, but I'll sum up why not to get an XBox One here:

Must connect to the internet once every 24 hours. If it can't, it's a brick until connection is reacquired.
    Must have the Kinect attached, and it will constantly scan the room. Can't unplug it. Originally, you couldn't even turn the fucker off, it ran on it's own even with the XBox off, but they've since changed that to optional.
    They're forming partnerships with product distributors to charge you extra for Netflix/movies/other similar services based on the number of people in the room. If you buy a license for fewer people than the Kinect detects, you can be fined, or possibly it will stop the program and force you to buy a higher license.
    You can't loan a game to a friend. It's tied to your XBox and profile. You can set up your account on a friends XBox, but then it requires hourly internet checks. If you don't want to set up your account on a friend's XBox, your friend has to buy the game.
    You can gift the game once, to one friend. They have to have been your XBL buddy for 30 days.
    They treat the fact that sub-profiles on your XBox in your home can play any game you tie to that XBox as some kind of grand gift they are giving you. Oh, and it caps at 10.
    The above video.
    The fact that the PS4 is infinitely better, and isn't doing any of this bullshit.
    They've shown like 3 console exclusives, only one of which seems interesting.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't Microsoft payed people to do something similar before?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Hasn't Microsoft payed people to do something similar before?
    A lot of companies have done that in the past, it's nothing new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    so if it's a roguelike game with random loot, it means someone will get a really powerful weapon and could just grief around on the entire server with it
    Bullets would do a lot of damage in themselves, keeping it realistic. The main reason to upgrade your weapon, or modify it, would be accuracy and lifetime. Through Weaponmaking you would be able to modify weapons, giving them silencers and burst-fire modes and such, even going so far as to decreasing their weight (You will not be able to carry much around with you, so storages are needed, and -2kg on your weapon would do a lot to a 20kg limit)

Of course, if you get a sniper rifle, there would be no one telling you not to go onto a roof and snipe everything you see. That's just how it is, and you should be able to do that. But there wont be rocket launchers and Sci Fi turrent miniguns and stuff. It's simple weaponry, spanning atm from pistols (9mm, .47) to Rifles (Carbine, PSGI-1, Hunting Rifles etc). SMG's, grenades, demolitions (TNT and C4), maybe even push it to C9A1. But no further.

Good morning all

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Not the relevant post, but I'll sum up why not to get an XBox One here:

Must connect to the internet once every 24 hours. If it can't, it's a brick until connection is reacquired.
    Must have the Kinect attached, and it will constantly scan the room. Can't unplug it. Originally, you couldn't even turn the fucker off, it ran on it's own even with the XBox off, but they've since changed that to optional.
    They're forming partnerships with product distributors to charge you extra for Netflix/movies/other similar services based on the number of people in the room. If you buy a license for fewer people than the Kinect detects, you can be fined, or possibly it will stop the program and force you to buy a higher license.
    You can't loan a game to a friend. It's tied to your XBox and profile. You can set up your account on a friends XBox, but then it requires hourly internet checks. If you don't want to set up your account on a friend's XBox, your friend has to buy the game.
    You can gift the game once, to one friend. They have to have been your XBL buddy for 30 days.
    They treat the fact that sub-profiles on your XBox in your home can play any game you tie to that XBox as some kind of grand gift they are giving you. Oh, and it caps at 10.
    The above video.
    The fact that the PS4 is infinitely better, and isn't doing any of this bullshit.
    They've shown like 3 console exclusives, only one of which seems interesting.
    Please tell me the AC:IV pirate game isn't one of them... I beg you...PLEASE!