10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Huh. Barber shop here is closed on Sunday and Monday. What the hell.
    Hair should never be cut

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Dat Dorkmoon
    I always draw the connection Dorkmoon = Twilight Sparkle.

I fight for Twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I find myself standing in anor londo and just get almost no invades or i never invaded anyone else and i don't think 120 is too high or should i just try out the forest? Im just not sure.
    SL120 is a bit high, since it's the max level, and red stones (and the Forest Ring, I found out) invades upwards.

I usually keep my Dickwraith and pure PvP chars around level 90 or 100, that gives me tons of invades. If I get to SL120, it gets slower, but a lot more intense because of the extra stats on both you and your enemy.

Plus, Anor Londo is a bad place to invade in that level. Try out Oolacile Township, Kiln of the First Flame, Undead Burg and the forest. I always PvP in the forest, since it's so open and lovely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Dickwraiths will always get the most invades. Though keep in mind you can just use Cracked Redeye Orbs, for the same effect, in any covenant.

Gravelord is probably the slowest invaders there is, since you only get invades if you gravelord someone (Which means GFWL has to not be a bitch, and you need to find a guy in NG+ to invade), and keep the connection online long enough for him to find your sign (which you don't want anyway), so he can invade you.

I would say, for who does invades the fastest, it would probably be:

Dickwraiths (Or Cracked Red Eye Orb) > Forest Hunters > Dorkmoon > Gravelord
    I've been using Cracked Orbs lately. Mostly I would call out a friend so that he could give them to me since I'm not actually Dickwraith with my main pvp character. Later I thought that just for convinience I would use the trainer to stock on 99 orbs whenever I run low on them.

Hair should never be cut
    Been there, done that, got a psycho ex out of the bargain.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    That was a good movie now what to do.

I hope they dont take to long to make the 4th movie.

Deleted
    *sniffs the air*

Can you guys smell it. It's the smell of pizza.

Yep, you guessed it! I'm making pizza for dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    SL120 is a bit high, since it's the max level, and red stones (and the Forest Ring, I found out) invades upwards.

I usually keep my Dickwraith and pure PvP chars around level 90 or 100, that gives me tons of invades. If I get to SL120, it gets slower, but a lot more intense because of the extra stats on both you and your enemy.

Plus, Anor Londo is a bad place to invade in that level. Try out Oolacile Township, Kiln of the First Flame, Undead Burg and the forest. I always PvP in the forest, since it's so open and lovely.
    I will try out the forest later then, but i found myself getting against strange people on that level and tons of giant dad's.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    You lost me at that

Deleted
    I will try out the forest later then, but i found myself getting against strange people on that level and tons of giant dad's.
    All the giantdads I've faced so far end up getting Hornet Ring Riposted and Stabbed. It's really easy to parry a Zweihander's swing. Plus I got the hang of backstabbing people.

You lost me at that
    You said "hair should never be cut."

I didn't cut mine for ~5 years.

My hair was one of the major reasons my ex pursued me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    welcome back!

the thread is beyond slow today...
    im lurking too much sorry D:

*cuddles wet Zen*
    \o/

*cuddles*

10+ Year Old Account

Tsk tsk. Why bother with significant others Chrysia? You must remain vigilante and get 9 cats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    All the giantdads I've faced so far end up getting Hornet Ring Riposted and Stabbed. It's really easy to parry a Zweihander's swing. Plus I got the hang of backstabbing people.
    The last giantdad i had did some really weird hits on me, my shield is up and he is right before me, but for some reason he could hit me from the side, that was strange.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Now that I think of it. All people I've faced with my own giantdad were idiots. One must not try to backstab a giantdad while he is swinging his weapon. That ends always in your death. Instead, try to parry and riposte. It's safer and does more damage.

Deleted
    Yeah definitely try the forest ^^

It's a beautiful and fun place to PvP. Plus all dat 2v1 that's going on there.

You feel like a god if you survive a 2v1

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    I've been using Cracked Orbs lately. Mostly I would call out a friend so that he could give them to me since I'm not actually Dickwraith with my main pvp character. Later I thought that just for convinience I would use the trainer to stock on 99 orbs whenever I run low on them.
    Meh, I guess you could.

I usually grab my mate and make him buy them for me, and I buy them for him. So we kinda stock up on them once every two weeks or so. But I don't really play Dark Souls anymore, so we haven't done it in a long time

Are you me?

Deleted
    The last giantdad i had did some really weird hits on me, my shield is up and he is right before me, but for some reason he could hit me from the side, that was strange.
    If you try to circle around a giantdad you will get hit will he is swinging. It's an entire 180 degree cone the Zweihander Swing. If you're caught by the end of the swing because your circling around him, you will get mostly hit by the attack. That's how Giantdads kill.

Many people try to just circle around them and backstab them since it's the easiest way to kill someone who has 100+ poise. Giantdads once they start swinging they undo the Lock-On and themselves guide the strikes to not allow the enemy to get to their behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    it's not your fault at all, you still have the most posts.
    Brolazz has more posts than me.

Man, I do nothing but lurk now'a'days.

Deleted
    Yeah definitely try the forest ^^

It's a beautiful and fun place to PvP. Plus all dat 2v1 that's going on there.

You feel like a god if you survive a 2v1

Meh, I guess you could.

I usually grab my mate and make him buy them for me, and I buy them for him. So we kinda stock up on them once every two weeks or so. But I don't really play Dark Souls anymore, so we haven't done it in a long time

Are you me?
    Actually, I believe many people and mostly many of those I've faced use the trainer to stock on items such as Green Blossoms, Divine Blessings (yes, they do, trust me) and other PvP items just for the sake of not leaving the zone they are pvping in order to stock on pvp items.

Also, I've survived many 3vs1 myself :3

Tsk tsk. Why bother with significant others Chrysia? You must remain vigilante and get 9 cats
    Sorry, Frey, I am far too impure to go the crazy cat person route.
    Are you me?
    I dunno. Did your ex push the entire relationship, up to the point you were discussing more...permanent arrangements, then suddenly tell you they love you "like a brother?"

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:27 PM ----------

Holy fuckballs, I just looked at the posting stats. I've been waaaaaaaay more active in this thread than previous ones.

10+ Year Old Account

So, it was like this?