Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    This one guy's having hell-bent premises of applying racist agenda on all policy considering some demographic groups and he tells the others are blind. Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    And being of east european descent does not mean jack shit, an American can be of east European descent too.
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/7887451.bin

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/ju...-crime-britain

Eastern europeans are associated with organized crime and other stereotypes. The thing is, these claims have base and it's better to try to fix the cause rather than act insulted about it.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-03-07 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Calling someone a racist without even knowing why they hate group X? Seems legit.
    When Group X is an entire race...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Prejudice perhaps, but not racist. All Swedes are antisocial and eat meatballs everyday, right? All Americans shoot first and ask questions later, right? We all hold our thoughts about certain groups of people and that doesn't make anyone racist. It makes them wrong!
    Well no, you litterly think that every black guy or wathever is out to pick your pockets. I'm somewhat the same but to not that extreme...only if they look like scum I'm more weary. But I pay more attention to dress code and attitude then to the colour of skin...so if a white guy looks like hes scum, I often assume he is.

Even my view is wrong, I know I shouldn't think like that...I even tried to stop thinking like that, but in the end you can't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Well no, you litterly think that every black guy or wathever is out to pick your pockets. I'm somewhat the same but to not that extreme...only if they look like scum I'm more weary. But I pay more attention to dress code and attitude then to the colour of skin...so if a white guy looks like hes scum, I often assume he is.

Even my view is wrong, I know I shouldn't think like that...I even tried to stop thinking like that, but in the end you can't.
    I don't think like that at all. It's more about details in conjunction with skin color. Is the person moving in a large group? Can you hear them 5 blocks away? Are they poorly dressed? Do they intensely look at you when you walk past? Do they start whispering when you're within hearing range? Is it late at night? Stuff like that. I have my system to conclude whether or not they are hostile,criminal or just brats and what course of action would be wisest from my part. I don't give a rat's ass if my stereotyping is considered racist or not. It kept me out of harms way this far and will continue to do so in the future.