Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    Im leveling and im 85 should and im so undergeared, most of the time i need to face 5 mobs and they rape me so hard, what spec should i take? assasination or combat?
    Blind, sap, and kidney shot are your friends in those situations. Also with multiple mobs hitting you, combat readiness stacks very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Combat's scaling is actually behind, and it relies on the 4-piece to catch up to, and overtake assassination.
    Combat is actually my favorite spec. I don't mind if it's if slightly behind--as it was in 5.0/1. The set bonus puts it considerably behind assassination now, which means I'll NEED the 4-set to be able to play it. I finally got my t14 4-set LAST WEEK. It took the entire damn tier to get the current 4-set--I do not want to deal with that again. That and I have yet to see a normal mode dagger. And have only had 2 lfr daggers drop--for the whole tier.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2013-03-07 at 01:28 PM.

I actually missed any mention of a resolve buff in the past few weeks. Logging on Tuesday and discovering the buff was like finding a 100 dollar bill in the dryer.

it could have been like finding 2 100$ bills without the hotfix ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    it could have been like finding 2 100$ bills without the hotfix ;D
    Ha! I'm trying NOT to look at it like that lol