Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=Jtbrig7390;20439465]Can't remember its name but you know where you lay ur hand on a table and someone stabs a knife in the middle of each finger and go's faster and faster.

mmm ya my bro did that with me each time I heard the knife hit I though I was going to get stabbed.

Remember the scene in Aliens when the Colonial Marines just woke up from cryo and are having dinner?
    Hudson: Yo Bishop, do the thing with the knife

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Them mannequins changed my life forever. It probably did him a number as well, indeed. ^^
    Haha yeah no more window shopping for ethan thomas.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Haha yeah no more window shopping for ethan thomas.
    haha!

Fatal Frame series did it for me. To me nothing else can compare to those games

http://www.amazon.com/Fatal-Frame-2-.../dp/B0000AI1KK
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Deleted
    I have to agree about Fatal Frame 2, i'm 19 and still it creeps me out. When i was younger i found Majoras Mask kinda scary, the whole scenery in that game just sent a chill down my spine. Don't get me wrong it's one of the best Zelda games ever but the final fight with Majora is just disturbing for a zelda game

I found F.E.A.R. to be pretty scary.

Deleted
    Doom 3. I reaaaaaally regret that I once decided to play it during night.

15+ Year Old Account
    F.E.A.R scared the shit out of me, never did finish that one, did go for the full immersive experience on it, and i just couldnt handle it lol

My top 3 scary games would have to be 1. Amnesia , 2. Siren , and 3. Fatal Frame