New Balance Druid

Hey all. I just switched to a Balance Druid for 5.2 from my shadow priest. I look forward to destroying things with laser beams and have read as many guides as possible (Hamlet's guide on ElitistJerks and Sunfyre's here on MMO). I just had a couple of quick questions in regards to some of the theorycrafting behind Balance.

I started playing around with WrathCalcs and noticed that it's numbers are often a bit off from Simulationcraft. I assume WrathCalcs is more accurate due to being class specific, is that correct? Also is there any guides out there on how to use WrathCalcs effectively. I did figure out how to swap around gear and talents and such, but getting stat weights and such from it would be really helpful. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time and assistance!

Looking forward to joining the Balance community,
    Jiga
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

Deleted
    I'm naturally biased regarding the Wrathcalcs vs SimC question, but I know there were some issues with Simcraft and Balance when I last invested any time in it (that was back at MoP launch, though). I know Wrathcalcs probably gets wider use on the moonkin forums I see.

Stat weights on Wrathcalcs are on the second tab at the bottom. Recalculate them for any changes you've made by pressing F9.