Deleted
    Thought of a trick on Galakras, start the fight with your pet out attack the adds as normal (in F&B) add /cast grimoire of sacrifice (its off the GCD) to the start of your shadowburn macro and proceed as normal. Re-summon your pet before a wave that you will start in F&B, enjoy the extra tens of seconds of pet damage you gain at no cost.

Quick question for heroic garrosh, so I have been relegated to bitch- I mean engineer duty and I can do it easily if something, anything (even lightweave) procs. However on my runs where I'm going completely dry I have probably about a 30% chance to just fail. Latency is making it so I don't get the full seconds so unless I kill him at 1.5 secs in the channel he'll still use iron star even if he's dead. What I've been doing is Conflag>Chaos Bolt> Conflag>Chaos bolt>Incin>Fel flame/shadowburn depending on what it lets me do (game seems to take forever checking if I can actually execute something) and if I haven't killed it by this point it's too late. Is there something inherently wrong I'm missing?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only one or second engineer?

2nd, first one I most of the time have something

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just ensure you have 2+ full embers and preferably enough backdraft stacks for one Chaos Bolt, shouldn't be an issue without procs.

That's the problem 0 procs I find 2 chaos bolts get him to maybe 23% if multistrike doesn't proc

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then save a conflagrate charge?

In all honesty you shouldn't be struggling to kill the second engineer if you are getting their as soon as it spawns and aren't delayed for whatever reason.

Link your armory, I'm curious.

Well like I said, been using both conflags on the engi, unless that's the wrong thing to do. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oborous/simple

Get to engineer with 3 backdraft charges, then go chaosbolt>conflag>chaosbolt>incin until you can sburn. If you get some immolates/rain of fire up on the adds while running you should be fine with ~2 embers.

Most the time I'm sitting at 40 so that's no prob the only thing is I'm not sure if this is a latency thing but it seems like I have to wait forever for the game to acknowledge that a mob is below 20% for me to sb.

Quote Originally Posted by Thragtusk View Post
    Most the time I'm sitting at 40 so that's no prob the only thing is I'm not sure if this is a latency thing but it seems like I have to wait forever for the game to acknowledge that a mob is below 20% for me to sb.
    I've had this problem intermittently and while running below 50 ms.

Deleted

10man hero klaxxi, how to soak aim

what would be the best way to soak 'aim' on Klaxxi? I'm sure dark bargain works, but i was wondering if there is something else that has a shorter cd..
    i know it's not exactly a destro question though i play destro on that fight.. but i didn't want to open a new thread

Picking Dark Bargain to be able to soak an aim every 3rd minute when you might not even get it is just a waste when Sacrifical Pact is so strong (or Soul Link without GoSac, but you wouldn't go for that as Destro). Learn to communicate well and move as a group and soaking aims with assigned people should never be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Picking Dark Bargain to be able to soak an aim every 3rd minute when you might not even get it is just a waste when Sacrifical Pact is so strong (or Soul Link without GoSac, but you wouldn't go for that as Destro). Learn to communicate well and move as a group and soaking aims with assigned people should never be a problem.
    How is it a waste? The odds of you getting more than 1 aim are fairly low and it allows you to completely soak the ability which you can then use Shadow Ward to reduce the DoT damage from DB even further. Between Glyphed Healthstone & Shadow Ward I can generally keep myself up with just a couple of heals or a rejuv from someone rather than having 5 people, generally melee, needing to run 30 yards and require heavy healing.

Also: You know that Soul Link does give GoSac a buff too...right?

Because Sac Pact is amazing for the rest of the fight and as I said soaking aim is only a problem when people are standing really far away. Move as a group and it shouldn't be any problem. If you have hunters and locks doing it they don't even lose DPS from it.

I know perfectly well how Soul Link works with GoSac. It's a talent for lazy people who don't want to use a personal that is not only great but has low a CD as isn't on the GCD.

The extra ~200k health from Soul Link is actually complete bargage. There's rarely any times you will drop low enough for it to save you. All it does is waste healers mana from not having a personal CD to avoid damage.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2014-09-24 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Because Sac Pact is amazing for the rest of the fight and as I said soaking aim is only a problem when people are standing really far away. Move as a group and it shouldn't be any problem. If you have hunters and locks doing it they don't even lose DPS from it.

I know perfectly well how Soul Link works with GoSac. It's a talent for lazy people who don't want to use a personal that is not only great but has low a CD as isn't on the GCD.

The extra ~200k health from Soul Link is actually complete bargage. There's rarely any times you will drop low enough for it to save you. All it does is waste healers mana from not having a personal CD to avoid damage.
    I truly can't think of another part on Paragons where having a huge shield has any use whatsoever. Everything that does damage there outside of the calculate is a 1shot or 100% avoidable. I'm not saying that Sac Pact is bad but considering you should already be Sacrificing a voidwalker I don't see the need for an additional cooldown like that. In my opinion you are better off taking Dark Bargain so you don't risk any DPS dying on the aim from soaking it.

There's many more damage sources like feed, aim, multi-shot, fiery edge, green catalyst and reave. For most of these Sac Pact is great.

Deleted
    Sac Pact is great if you help soak aims occasionally. It's great for helping out healers during insane calculations, and generally as an oh shit button should the need arise.

Is there gonna be an update on this guide for 6.0 like the others did?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Is there gonna be an update on this guide for 6.0 like the others did?
    Yes. Soon™. Brusalk just got sick and hasn't been able to finish it yet. He's hoping to feel well enough and deliver the guide before the patch launches, so send him your best wishes!