1. #861
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    France, Illidan-EU
    Posts
    1,744
    You mean like http://www.toprealm.fr/Megaera.html from Zumzumzum here at MMO-C?
    Edit: or it has been working, atm, it just gave me a string of errors when I tossed Brusalk's log at it. Check back later?
    I used it yesterday. He must've been working on something and broke it in the process :P
    yep, broken for me as well. thx for the link anyway, i must have missed it.
    It wasn't my fault ! (for this time at least)
    It looks like WoL changed a bit their HTML code, removing some quotation marks and spaces... breaking my regexs in the process :P
    I uploaded a new version it should work again now (try clearing cache if it still doesn't work).
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

    Inactive since 09/2013

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by tremenda View Post
    Plenty of addons to track internal cooldowns of your intelect procs gg o/
    Yes, that's nice but not what I'm asking

  3. #863
    is lei shens and cha ye a good combo for destro?

  4. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by tremenda View Post
    Plenty of addons to track internal cooldowns of your intelect procs gg o/
    Tbh i don't really see a point anymore in tracking ICD with the new system for trinket proccing blizz implemented.. i mean sometimes i get them directly after each other (the procs) or sometimes more than a minute..

  5. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Tbh i don't really see a point anymore in tracking ICD with the new system for trinket proccing blizz implemented.. i mean sometimes i get them directly after each other (the procs) or sometimes more than a minute..
    i totally apologise , my answer earlier was too evasive.What i really ment to say is intelect procs that are based on internal cd such as JS,LoTC,DMF etc can easily be tracked with addons so that way you will know if u can pool embers if u see IGC of a trinket or several IGC's are coming up together or you can see if u wanna spend embers on a current int proc because the future ones are not synced or there is a considerable amount of time to wait until they reproc.About the new rppm trinkets available on the loot table i cannot give my own feedback about them because i only recently equiped 2 new ones and haven't simmed anything yet but my first observations would be that yes indd the proc rating varies alot on the stat they are directly dependant regarding increased proc chances such as woshoolay's(haste dependant) or like Cha yenn's ( crit dependant). Correct me guys if i am wrong so far , i am learning aswel new stuff everytime top g warlocks post information here.Cuddos and gl with progress.
    Last edited by tremenda; 2013-04-07 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo

  6. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I have #1 rank for all specs on Magaera in 10H using MF just so I can use RoF on both heads 100% of the time. (And using all havocs on just immo/fel flame for ember generation, except for the one havoc where I was stupid and used it without thinking and copied 3 shadowburns instead >.>)
    Is MF necessary on normal? That fel flame is genius btw.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

  7. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Is MF necessary on normal? That fel flame is genius btw.
    Nope. MF lets you hit venom and arcane head at the same time, which is heroic only.

  8. #868
    I figured. Thanks.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

  9. #869
    I noticed some inconsistent Havoc behaviour on heroic Megaera progress tonight, Soulburns cast on the arcane adds would sometimes not be copied to the Havoc'd head and no charges would be consumed. Anyone know what's going on here?

    First example everything works as it should:
    Code:
    [20:48:04.821] Khadjid gains Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:48:04.822] Khadjid casts Havoc on Flaming Head
    [20:48:05.122] Flaming Head afflicted by Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.420] Khadjid's Havoc (2) fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.421] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:05.595] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.595] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head 286275
    [20:48:05.596] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:05.599] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm *338957* (O: 252527)
    [20:48:06.577] Khadjid's Havoc (1) fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:06.579] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:06.769] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:06.769] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head *591380*
    [20:48:06.770] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:06.774] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 106466 (O: 166939)
    [20:48:07.704] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:07.706] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:07.943] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:07.943] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head 285771
    [20:48:07.943] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 272256
    Then on this example nothing is copied over to the head:
    Code:
    [20:47:38.678] Khadjid gains Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:47:38.679] Khadjid casts Havoc on Frozen Head
    [20:47:38.881] Frozen Head afflicted by Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:47:39.261] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:39.699] Frozen Head afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:39.700] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *466846*
    [20:47:40.287] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:40.525] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:40.526] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 227421
    [20:47:41.369] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:41.705] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:41.705] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 226784
    [20:47:42.403] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:42.526] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:42.556] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:42.556] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *468623*
    [20:47:43.947] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:44.101] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:44.101] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 243260
    [20:47:44.502] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:45.917] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:46.228] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:46.228] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *500848*
    [20:47:47.089] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:47.411] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:47.411] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *501760*
    [20:47:48.009] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:48.211] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:48.211] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 243141
    [20:47:49.064] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:49.395] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:49.395] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 256753
    [20:47:53.694] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Khadjid
    [20:47:53.876] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Frozen Head

  10. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I noticed some inconsistent Havoc behaviour on heroic Megaera progress tonight, Soulburns cast on the arcane adds would sometimes not be copied to the Havoc'd head and no charges would be consumed. Anyone know what's going on here?

    First example everything works as it should:
    Code:
    [20:48:04.821] Khadjid gains Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:48:04.822] Khadjid casts Havoc on Flaming Head
    [20:48:05.122] Flaming Head afflicted by Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.420] Khadjid's Havoc (2) fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.421] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:05.595] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:05.595] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head 286275
    [20:48:05.596] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:05.599] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm *338957* (O: 252527)
    [20:48:06.577] Khadjid's Havoc (1) fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:06.579] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:06.769] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:06.769] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head *591380*
    [20:48:06.770] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:06.774] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 106466 (O: 166939)
    [20:48:07.704] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Khadjid
    [20:48:07.706] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:48:07.943] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:48:07.943] Khadjid Shadowburn Flaming Head 285771
    [20:48:07.943] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 272256
    Then on this example nothing is copied over to the head:
    Code:
    [20:47:38.678] Khadjid gains Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:47:38.679] Khadjid casts Havoc on Frozen Head
    [20:47:38.881] Frozen Head afflicted by Havoc from Khadjid
    [20:47:39.261] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:39.699] Frozen Head afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:39.700] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *466846*
    [20:47:40.287] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:40.525] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:40.526] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 227421
    [20:47:41.369] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:41.705] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:41.705] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 226784
    [20:47:42.403] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:42.526] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:42.556] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:42.556] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *468623*
    [20:47:43.947] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:44.101] Nether Wyrm afflicted by Shadowburn from Khadjid
    [20:47:44.101] Khadjid Shadowburn Nether Wyrm 243260
    [20:47:44.502] Khadjid's Shadowburn fades from Nether Wyrm
    [20:47:45.917] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:46.228] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:46.228] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *500848*
    [20:47:47.089] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:47.411] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:47.411] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head *501760*
    [20:47:48.009] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:48.211] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:48.211] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 243141
    [20:47:49.064] Khadjid casts Shadowburn on Frozen Head
    [20:47:49.395] Frozen Head's Shadowburn is refreshed by Khadjid
    [20:47:49.395] Khadjid Shadowburn Frozen Head 256753
    [20:47:53.694] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Khadjid
    [20:47:53.876] Khadjid's Havoc fades from Frozen Head

    So, on Twin Consorts I'm experiencing a bug with Shadowburn and Havoc where Shadowburn isn't consuming havoc stacks and damage isn't being duplicated onto the boss from low-health heroic adds.

    I want to see if this is just my problem or if other people are experiencing the same. Perhaps it's a larger bug than simply on Twin Consorts H, but please respond if you're having this happen!

  11. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    So, on Twin Consorts I'm experiencing a bug with Shadowburn and Havoc where Shadowburn isn't consuming havoc stacks and damage isn't being duplicated onto the boss from low-health heroic adds.

    I want to see if this is just my problem or if other people are experiencing the same. Perhaps it's a larger bug than simply on Twin Consorts H, but please respond if you're having this happen!
    I could swear i had this issue on tortos normal, but then i thought i was just having delussions as sbs worked perfectly well on trash after the big turtle. I will dig a bit into my logs if i find some spare time.

    But that was at least two weeks ago, i havent thought about this issue ever since.

  12. #872
    Are you casting those shadowburns through a mouseover macro by any chance? There's this uncool "bug", that i've already twitted gc about some time ago(might need more tweets, as there was no response!): when you havoc your current target and cast any spell using a mouseover macro on another one(without changing your current, havoc'd target) - havoc won't copy them and charges won't be consumed - probably due to the game protecting you from wasting your charges by casting on the "same target".
    Last edited by whi; 2013-04-08 at 05:47 AM.

  13. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    Are you casting those shadowburns through a mouseover macro by any chance? There's this uncool "bug", that i've already twitted gc about some time ago(might need more tweets, as there was no response!): when you havoc your current target and cast any spell using a mouseover macro on another one(without changing your current, havoc'd target) - havoc won't copy them and charges won't be consumed - probably due to the game protecting you from wasting your charges by casting on the "same target".
    Looks like it. If I untarget the havoc'd target then it all works as intended.

    Stupid bug >.>

  14. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    Are you casting those shadowburns through a mouseover macro by any chance? There's this uncool "bug", that i've already twitted gc about some time ago(might need more tweets, as there was no response!): when you havoc your current target and cast any spell using a mouseover macro on another one(without changing your current, havoc'd target) - havoc won't copy them and charges won't be consumed - probably due to the game protecting you from wasting your charges by casting on the "same target".
    Yes, have had the same problem on many fights. I Just never have my havoc'd target targeted anymore.
    Kinda frustrating.

  15. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Yes, have had the same problem on many fights. I Just never have my havoc'd target targeted anymore.
    Kinda frustrating.
    I've just modified my mouseover macro a tad:

    Code:
    #showtooltip Havoc
    /cleartarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Shadowburn
    /targetlasttarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
    Will clear the target and then cast havoc, then target the original target if the mouseover unit is not dead and is an enemy. Otherwise it'll not do any of that and just cast it on the target.

    It kinda sucks because the macro will target your non-current target if you don't have anything actively targeted, but this is the best solution I've found beyond clunky manual retargeting.

  16. #876
    O.o I use mouseover havocs and shadowburns as well. Dont we need to modify SB macro as well? I hope not as it may cause strange issues while spamming it on a bunch of low hp mobs

  17. #877
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    France, Illidan-EU
    Posts
    1,744
    I should try a Havoc macro one day, this is annoying on some fights especially when the nameplates are very high

    We have started Twins H too yesterday, how is your Haste/Crit reforging working out in P1/P2 Brusalk ?
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

    Inactive since 09/2013

  18. #878
    I have some questions but this account is new and i cant send MP to who i want so ill post those here

    First of all, im sorry for my english, im belgian and yes i like beer and chips =)

    I dont know if you would reply to this or something but i have some questions/tips to ask at some pro-destrolock.

    As asked by my guild, i just leveled up my old warlock 85 to complete our dps roster (Dinged 90 yesterday, yay !).
    I played him destro from the beginning and dont want to go affli like all the locks atm... (Im pretty sure you'll understand this)
    We just have runned yesterday in some easy boss to stuff myself a bit And in one run, i got some luck in drops, happy me.

    Now, i have to decide a way to follow in stats prioritize. All the guides on the net are always a bit differents from each others and im not sure of what to do. So, im here.

    Here is my armory : eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/conseil-des-ombres/Linki%C3%A3/simple

    You (Brusalk) say that "haste = crit > mastery" (after the hit cap ofc).
    So my questions are :
    1°) Why yours yellow sockets are intell/mastery and not intell/crit or haste ??
    2°) Did you fix a haste limit cap to hit before going on crit ? Or you just reforge like "i reforge this one in haste and this one in crit and the next in haste maybe" ?
    (Waist reforged haste from mastery - Legs reforged crit from hit)
    3°) If crit = haste then, why dont go deep in one like full crit or full haste ?

    Id understand if you dont have time for this but ill be grateful, very gratefull for those extra tips ! =)

    By the way, thanks for reading and good luck in your HL raids guyz !

    A friendly lost lock.
    Last edited by Link3r; 2013-04-08 at 10:54 AM.

  19. #879
    I have a focus havoc macro, it's not as flexible as mouseover but works well on many fights.

  20. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    I have a focus havoc macro, it's not as flexible as mouseover but works well on many fights.
    i use both. mouseover when specific add demands my attention, focus when i just derp on the boss.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •