Deleted

Is Shadow Priest > Warlock in WoD, PvP?

As Shadow Priest in WoD, you can have two specs in a one, if you go for a CoP, lvl 100 talent, like you play affliction and destro in one spec. You can DoT, if you need sustain or play dotless, if you need to burst someone down as quick as possible. As Affliction you have great sustain dmg, but you don't have any burst. Destruction have burst, but not enough sustain And Affliction DoTs looks really weak compared to Shadow DoTs: You need both; Haunt and DL up all the time, to do some dmg with them, while as a SP you can simply DoT up everything for the same result.
    So, my question is: is it worth to stay a Destruction or/and Affliction Warlock for WoD PvP, if you can do everything better with SP? Don't know about Demonology ...
    sorry for english ...

I come from the year 2015 and yes shadow priests are better than warlocks in PVP

For now Shadowpriests are broken in WoD Beta, but that's more due to the fact that they do insane damage without even having to cast most of the time. In terms of mobility the only annoying and broken thing is their Spectral Guise, which is retarded for all priest specs. I think you'd have to wait out a bit before really being able to judge.

Demo also has more burst potential than Shadow btw.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    I come from the year 2015 and yes shadow priests are better than warlocks in PVP
    Play nice :/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    For now Shadowpriests are broken in WoD Beta, but that's more due to the fact that they do insane damage without even having to cast most of the time. In terms of mobility the only annoying and broken thing is their Spectral Guise, which is retarded for all priest specs. I think you'd have to wait out a bit before really being able to judge.

Demo also has more burst potential than Shadow btw.
    Are you talking about CoP specced shadowpriests? Because otherwise casting seems the same for the most part on my Spriest.

CoP is mandatory for PvP but you don't change the way you play...it's for mobility....Shadow is putting out some serious damage....locks are locks and will always be a Pvp monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Are you talking about CoP specced shadowpriests? Because otherwise casting seems the same for the most part on my Spriest.
    Yup. I think that without CoP and Spectral Guise SPs would be in a very shitty spot. Their damage is good, but they barely have any tools to properly get casts off