Ask me anything! Random scrub vlog.

So I'm bored! Who am I? I'm a normal guy from Romania and all I do is talk shit on the interwebs. It is boring to do that now.
    Why would you want to ask me anything and I'm going to try and make a regular vlog or Q&A or W?E? Well in Romania, your rules and logic don't apply! I have different views on everything ranging from water to gaming. So if you are bored and want to hear a jackass talk about shit, tune in!

It would be lovely if you would ask me in the comments for the video but this thread works as well :3. Gimme something to do internets!
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-06 at 10:49 PM.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Deleted
    how much fart-gas is needed to fuel a car if you can use the fart-gas as fuel? O.o

edit: prolly a shit ton?

I don't think you're supposed to advertise your channel like this, better check with the mods.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    What is your favorite colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    What is your favorite colour?
    Blue

no,

Red! ~AHHHHHHHHH...
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we've had "ask me anything" threads before, but this one seems more a veiled attempt to advertise a Youtube channel, which we do not allow.