Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Why should they join the horde?
    1. In Vanilla we stole the Trollbane sword, up until Cata said we lost it again... and then got it back again but this time for undead Galen, which is frankly kind of dumb, Imean really we're supposed to believe that the troll guy in Hammerfall was going to WALK to stranglethorn to have it used against the Gurubashi? Blizz dropped the ball there so they could reuse the questline.

2. In Cataclysm up until the Patch where we suddenly decided to murder them and they suddenly started working with the Gurubashi... they were working with the Darkspear at Bambala to handle the Gurubahi and noted that the Darkspear were the only troll tribe in YEARS to actually GROW in power rather than get stomped into the dirt.

3. Since we have goblins, and the Zandalar consider Kajaro sacred, Blizz should've had us go back and had Gallywix sell the Goblin player character's old, burned down complex t the Horde, who would then give it to the Zandalar.

Leveraging
    magic blade, viable growth, and sacred land seems like a good argument for them to join us rather than... decide to randomly murder everybody in the world and then conquer some land that the Panda's, with all their pacifism, probably could've been intimidated into giving them without war, or even cohabitated peacefully.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, they are NPC mobs, not player characters. I think it's more the general style is appealing.

I'm guessing the blue tattoos are a sign of thunder power. I wonder if the scales are natural or a sign of flesh-shaping magic.
    I'm betting that the 'scales' are actually stones that they stab themselves with, then regenerate around to get 'natural' armor.
    Twas brillig

I feel people read way to much into changes like these. Some things are just done because whoever is responsible for this felt something new would be nice, in general game designers like variety over endless reskins. And as a player so do I.

I really hope these models aren't used as the template for the future Character Model Revamp. I like my trolls hunched and lean thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I really hope these models aren't used as the template for the future Character Model Revamp. I like my trolls hunched and lean thank you very much.
    I'll never understand how anyone can like the hunch outside of a combat stance.
    Twas brillig