Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Assassin's resolve buff implemented or not?

hey All,

•Assassin's Resolve now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
    I've seen that in the latest updates but can't find it in the official patch notes and apparently people who played said that the tooltip hasn't been changed. I won't be able to play today so I won't be able to check myself, would appreciate your feedback.

Is it going to be a hotfix? or not implemented at all?

Im pretty sure it's live, but just didn't got into patch notes. There was a blue post saying they made some last call changes which won't make into patch notes.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

maybe the passive got buffed but tooltip still is the old one so no one knows for sure
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Just check your character pane (damage), you'll see something like 9000-18000 x 130% - that's the Assassin's Resolve.
    Last minute fix, they haven't updated tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazius View Post
    Just check your character pane (damage), you'll see something like 9000-18000 x 130% - that's the Assassin's Resolve.
    Last minute fix, they haven't updated tooltip.
    I'm not sure it's gone live yet. Maybe after this morning's rolling restarts? Because my character pane has said 120% since the patch went live just like it always has. The tooltip will probably be stuck at 20% for a while, but the values in the character pane should be dynamic.

Shows 130% just now.

Edit: on EU, that is.

sweetness! can't wait for tomorrow to check that out

Deleted
    So about what level wil Combat take over Assassination with the last minute change? At iLvl 500 now and looking forward to play combat again but obviously don't want to cripple my raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtracks View Post
    So about what level wil Combat take over Assassination with the last minute change? At iLvl 500 now and looking forward to play combat again but obviously don't want to cripple my raid.
    Not until the 4pc for combat then combat will be decent if not higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtracks View Post
    They play very near each other, so you can use any of the two while progressing. When you get the new 4 pieces, combat rockets out due to the bad design of the set (read, it's OP for combat, hence everyone will play combat).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    Not until the 4pc for combat then combat will be decent if not higher.
    With 4pc Combat blows Mut out of the water with the GCD changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

I'm loving the dps increases! Most mobs are dying before I can get an envenom off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocuous View Post
    I'm loving the dps increases! Most mobs are dying before I can get an envenom off.
    I'm playing sub for dailies maybe not the fastest but full mastery + MfD is surely awesome.

Cheap > Garrote > Evis > Mfd > Evis.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The buff to assassins resolve is now live on the US you can see on the 130% on the weapon damage but the tooltip is not updated.

So let me get this straigth, they buffed assassination again? Probably because they messed up the 4p bonus? (as others said, it's op for combat) but what's going to happen before you get the 4p and next tier, as I doubt they will make another messed up set like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    So let me get this straigth, they buffed assassination again? Probably because they messed up the 4p bonus? (as others said, it's op for combat) but what's going to happen before you get the 4p and next tier, as I doubt they will make another messed up set like this.
    combat and subtlety still scale better with gear than Assassination.

yes, but assa was still ahead, so i dont get why is there another buff
    Last edited by Feindy; 2013-03-06 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm playing sub for dailies maybe not the fastest but full mastery + MfD is surely awesome.

Cheap > Garrote > Evis > Mfd > Evis.
    DUDE, Isn't chaining MFD off of kills SOOOOO FUN?
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    yes, but assa was still ahead, so i dont get why is there another buff
    T15 4pc 25985.471 = Combat for my gear anyways