Thread: Fail Bag 5.2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing from the loot bags, got 2 tier leg tokens from the Ambershaper, & I had the tier legs from Sha of Anger, I did get a helm from The Empress, & the Tier Shoulders from Lei Shi, so I'm pretty happy.

Incidentally, guy in /2 on my server claims he got 476 epic int/hit wrists from the failbag, & the were BoE...

TOES 3 items MSV part 2 3items, thats all i did

So you girly QQers should stop qq its Karma bringing it back for being negative

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Please people. Be reasonable. Blizzard increased the drop rate. It did not promise people it is 100%. It is still possible, despite the increase drop rate, that people will not get anything.

I think the system is working because people in my guilds have had mix results. Some reported getting many items while other did not get anything.

A chance is still a chance. Even at 99.99% drop rate, there is still a chance chance you will not get anything.
    In all honesty, how do you guys manage to read my initial post which asks about what you got FROM the fail bags for QQ about LFR loot? I couldn't be bothered less by LFR loot, I'm merely interested in what CAN be in the bag now and what people got from it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanali View Post
    TOES 3 items MSV part 2 3items, thats all i did

So you girly QQers should stop qq its Karma bringing it back for being negative
    Read above, I really don't get how anyone can miss the topic of a thread so much. Maybe it's on purpose so you can just write your witty one liner about QQ and thus elevate you above other people because you just "need" that since you don't get it anywhere else and thus can't be bothered to acknowledge that this thread wasn't meant to be about gear in any kind of way but about the bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got only gold in these bags so far, but i did have some epics, non i could use thou ... i got the sha-touched staff (caster) from Lei shi.... on my resto shamy... T_T.. lemme guess when i will run it with my shadow priest, it will never drop... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    I haven't heard anything about guild members receiving "bonus" material out of the bags. However the drop rate for loot has skyrocketed. I did one boss and got a drop. My guild leader got six drops from two LFR's. I've had other guild members running with a better than 50% drop rate. That's pretty good.
    Yep first part of MV i got a piece of gear off of every boss rng is rng but from the fail bags i have gotten mostly gold except one blood spirit.

Thought I'd give LFR a go on my recently dinged paladin and got a chest token and another non tier chest, the rest failbags, with only gold in them. I kinda feel sorry for the people that only run LFR.

I've gotten a couple blue gems from mine, so I'm pretty sure there's more in there just have had bad RNG other than that

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Thought I'd give LFR a go on my recently dinged paladin and got a chest token and another non tier chest, the rest failbags, with only gold in them. I kinda feel sorry for the people that only run LFR.
    How often do people in raids get more than 1 piece per raid?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

on my monk alt i got T14-glove token and 2 failbags in "Nightmare of Shek'zeer", second failbag had an INT-flask in it, not stellar but better than just gold :P

Had 1 blood spirit twice and I got 9 motes of harmony in a bag once. My brother got a dragon hawk hatchling pet but that's a really common vendor pet so it's pretty worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 chars full lfr, one char mogushan lfr, nothing only golds.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LF Mod [Close Thread] link achieve

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so excited when it dropped a Shan'ze Stone!

But then when I killed a rare, it didn't drop one. Do the bag and the rare share drop rate?

I actually was wondering the same thing, has anyone got any info on what exactly it can drop and droprates?

I've gotten 3 Blood Spirits and 2 476 BoEs (both sold rather quickly for over 20k) from my bags just running HoF and ToES on two toons. Alongside the drastically increased loot drops on both normal rolls and coins, it's significantly improved.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It drops something other than gold? Done Sha and Galleon on four Characters (7 Bags) plus at least all of LFR once and every bag I got was gold. Gear would be nice, but I'm not even getting that on Characters I need it (Mage got Tier Gloves for the 4th time). Ah well, suppose Isle of Thunder is giving me loads of keys at least, gimme moar epics. And make Spirit of Harmony BoA. Running out of uses for them on my Paladin and need about 5 on my Warrior/Lock.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I got a pet in a bag ;P on another note, i also got loot from 4/6 of the bosses in MSV, yet only 2 pieces from all of HoF + terrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Pshh, I heard there was a bug going on that had the gear drop rate increased? Or was it intentional... but my hunter alt is nearly full tier now and my fresh 90 tank is 4/5 piece. My brother got 4/5 this week too. (T14 obvs)

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Pshh, I heard there was a bug going on that had the gear drop rate increased? Or was it intentional... but my hunter alt is nearly full tier now and my fresh 90 tank is 4/5 piece. My brother got 4/5 this week too. (T14 obvs)
    It's indeed intentional.

The funny thing is my Monk gets all the loot (I don't really care about gearing him out) while I can't get a single fracking piece of loot on my ret paladin or sp, hell I gave up on my warrior who wasn't getting anything for 2 months of LFR.