Why no 2hand mace blizz?

As a paladin i have always rolled maces, now in the first season in wow history there is no 2hand mace in pvp. Why would they do this? and is there never gonna be 2hand maces again?

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    As a paladin i have always rolled maces, now in the first season in wow history there is no 2hand mace in pvp. Why would they do this? and is there never gonna be 2hand maces again?
    why u need mace

Deleted
    I'll just add this in all my melees are Dwarf Females and im also pretty pissed at this because of the racial to use maces.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    why u need mace
    i dont need a mace persay. Ive just always rocked one out of pally tradition and and i like the way they look. And the racial was a good point i hadnt thought of, I just dont understand why all of a sudden leave it out of the game??

It's because they needed a lot more spellcaster weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    i dont need a mace persay. Ive just always rocked one out of pally tradition and and i like the way they look. And the racial was a good point i hadnt thought of, I just dont understand why all of a sudden leave it out of the game??
    in 5.2 you can tmog weapons that share animations, so you will be able to tmog a 2h axe into a mace or whatever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    in 5.2 you can tmog weapons that share animations, so you will be able to tmog a 2h axe into a mace or whatever you want.
    This. But I can understand this might be sad for those with the racial.

it sort of makes that part of the racial obsolete though. Surely it can't be intended.
    Website made avatars are too large for this forum. Time they upgraded back to the old days when it WASN'T a problem. Curse you've dragged this forum down!

So people that enjoy th elook of maces have to deal with never getting a new model again in pvp?

Im not sure, but today when I was buying PvP gear I'm 100% there was a 2 handed dps str mace.

Im not sure, but today when I was buying PvP gear I'm 100% there was a 2 handed dps str mace.
    For honor maybe, not for conquest...
    Working as intended blizz said, maces are on a break atm. Poor dwarves I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    For honor maybe, not for conquest...
    Working as intended blizz said, maces are on a break atm. Poor dwarves I say.
    ye, no mace for conq but for honor, atleast a new model for tmog lol

Deleted
    why u need mace
    Maybe hes a dwarf and wants the mace specialization?