Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I've seen volibear alot lately (maybe because he was free or maybe because he was picked alot in some lcs games), and people who can play him are an utter horror. He is an insane gank machine who can turret dive you at level 3 and walk away laughing.

If you play a solo lane with not that great mobility you are in for a world of hurt, EVEN if you farm under your turret. Same for bot lane, altho easier to survive due to support.

I've started banning him in every game.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-03-10 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Mod Warning: He asked a question that made a reasonable thread that had good discussion, and you came in and bashed him out of the blue. Please refrain from doing so in the future, as it will result in an infraction and not a warning.
    I guess we have very different ideas of when someone is trying to be constructive and promote discussion.

A person who asks that their thread be locked after 2 posts... is NOT someone trying to promote discussion.

I mean you don't have to even read between the lines here, he didn't come in and ask how to become a better jungler, or who is trending well right now. He wanted someone who could dunk, get easy kills, and carry himself and the team he is on out of Bronze... regardless of his skill, his teammates skill, or his opponents skill.

He didn't want your help, your strategies, your builds.

He wanted "XXXX Champion is broken and steamrolling games right now, abuse XXXX while you can!"

You still have a bee in your bonnet from the last time you encountered me in the "bad game need to vent thread" I'm getting a little tired of you trying to throw your weight around here, even if you are moderator. You really need to start acting like one... or should I go ahead and bubble this up to your superiors again?

I didn't come here specifically to bash him, or because I have it out for Pandragon (I can't say i've encountered him before) but when you make a post where you are asking who is OP because I want an unfair advantage... I mean what do you expect.

Kudos to everyone else who ignored his underline reasoning and having a discussion regardless. I chose to address the thread's creator directly, and because you have it out for me, you jumped to his defense.

Always had good luck with Rammus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    -snip-
    If you have any complaints about moderation, talk to Sunshine.

You bashing him is not constructive to the thread or the conversation that spawned from it. It also technically falls under flaming, an infractible action. Let to this serve as a second mod warning to drop that particular thread of conversation. Continue it or continue to bash the OP, and there will be infractions handed out.

Xin Zhao, Hecarim, Jarvan IV, Vi...
    Pretty much those junglers that get really strong at some point or the whole game and can get to people and take them down really well.

In lower Tiers/Divisions, you need to do a lot of the job to get higher, so playing junglers who are really strong in themselves is recommended. When you get higher, you can worry about junglers who are beneficial to the team.

Though if you get good teammates, having a utility jungler is great, they're what's good right now. (Taric for example is insane now.)

Deleted
    Want the truth? Taric jungle is OP. Best ganks. Diving easily fast clears and due to passive, amazing itemization. Rod of Ages and Frozen Heart do wonders on him. Plus, late at teamfights he sticks on the carries and wreck havoc to anyone that dives them

Deleted
    VI,XIN solo champs