Deleted

Different Cooldown Tracker

Hey guys,

I'm playing from a laptop and raiding in a 25 man guild... So as you can already imagine my screen is pretty crowded. The thing is that I'm trying to hide everything I don't need and since I'm pretty familiar with my druid's binds I decided to completely hide my bars. However the problem is that I can't really see my cooldowns this way and addons like Forte Xorcist and stuff don't really help me since they just add more stuff to my screen. What I'm looking for is an addon that would do the following:

1) Imagine I've got all the cooldowns I need on a dominos bar and I've set its opacity to 0 or simply disabled it.
    2) When my abilities are off cooldown they stay hidden, but when I press them and they go on their cds they light up and stay visible until they are ready to be used again, at which point they go back to being hidden.

I know Power Auras might be a solution but im searching for some kind of a bar addon or somethin, since I don't really like POWA that much.

Thanks, Elarith

Do a dynamic group in WeakAuras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Do a dynamic group in WeakAuras.
    Yea but wouldn't that simply create several bars, looking just like the dbm warnings and stuff? That would still take up shitloads of space ;d

It would look however you wanted it to look. For example, I set up something very similar to what you're describing for my paladin - icons light up when they're on CD and fade out when they're ready to be used:

It didn't take up much space at all. There are good reasons why it's not a great setup, but the basic idea is almost exactly what you're describing. It's pretty basic weak auras stuff.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot then, will try it out tonight and see how it looks. Hopefully I'll be able to heal properly without looking at buttons which I shouldn't be doin anyways ;d. Cheers!