More Activity From Community Managers, Give Blizzard Your Legendary Ideas!, Blue Posts, Lastzoul's Flying Dragon Monk Build
Isle of Thunder Day 3 - 60% Unlocked (Stage 1)
Patch 5.2 Dev Interviews
Today we continue our interviews recap with an interview with Tom Chilton by Twizzcast!
- Scaling down gear and character stats for old content is on the list of things that would be nice to do, it is just a matter of when there will be time to do it.
- Plans for how the patches will end up are still flexible at the start of an expansion, but there is still a roadmap of what Blizzard would like to accomplish throughout the expansion.
- There is usually a very light amount of planning for the next three expansions. This is limited to what they would be about, the theme, and some of the major features. Plans usually end up changing, so not a lot of time is spent on it.
- Isle of the Thunder King and Lei Shen were already planned out a year ago. Blizzard started actively working on Patch 5.2 five months ago, fleshing out details and deciding what features will be included.
- During the process of working on a patch things are often added that are not planned far ahead of time. For example, the Brawler's Guild was just an idea that came up while working on Patch 5.1.
- Patch 5.2 made some changes intended to make it reasonable for players to catch up with others. The secondary effect is making it somewhat easier to maintain alts.
No Flying for Leveling Alts in Pandaria
Zarhym shared a few clarifications to his tweet yesterday.
Pet Battle XP Hotfixes
Due to the below bugs, leveling via Pet Battles was the fastest way to level for a short time after the patch was live.
Patch 5.2 Hotfixes: March 7
Patch 5.2 Class Reviews - Warrior and Monk
Phasing and Large Group World PvP
OpenRaid Pet Battle Competition
OpenRaid is holding a Pet Battle competition tonight with some TCG Loot prizes. If you are interested in pet battles and have max level pets, be sure to take a look!
Blizzard updated the Trading Card Game art gallery to feature ten new pieces.