Trash Runs in ToT?

Anybody doing these with any success? My group had a terrible week with internet issues and people just not showing up and 9 manned Jinrohk and had to pug 2 people for Horridon so we are sitting at the end of our raid week at council. Seemed like a decent amount of trash pulls up to them. Anybody know if Trash is actually dropping at a decent rate? We only cleared each trash set once or twice so not alot of sample data there. Was thinking of running some trash runs on that lockout with some alts for rep if viable.

Any servers running them?

Deleted
    Did 18 runs over 2 days, saw 1 drop, not a bad a return really

Seems more viable to spend that time doing T14 content -_-;

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd turned off trash drops on the opening trash. I don't know for sure... but they've done it before. I only mean the trash before the very first boss though.

I did 4 trash runs on my main in which a pair of bracers dropped. And 5 trash runs on my alt, which a thunderforged agi neck piece dropped. I think I've just been really lucky. Out of all my guild, that's the only trash drops.

We got one trash item off the packs in front of Jinrok early on the first day. But that was very early on, after a couple rounds of server restarts we were seeing the trash starting to use different abilities according to people in the run, and we got no more drops in maybe 8-10 further clears.

IIRC we got some trash drops later in the instance, but I dont remember exactly which packs. It was at most 2 items, too - nothing like the trash loot bonanza you normally get in a new tier.