How do you become a Desktop Administrator?

Do you need certain certificates like A+? Is that all you need?

Deleted
    You asked that in your last thread, stop making multiple threads about the same thing.

A+ can help some, it really depends on the job you are applying for. When I got my first Desktop Admin job I did not have any certifications, however I did have 3 years of experience as a student worker (basically filling a desktop admin role) while I was going to University. On the job experience is going to pretty much trump most everything else, however certifications are never a bad thing, and although I found the A+ certification pretty worthless (as I had already learned MOST of what was in the book back in high school) there are other certs that are very helpful.

So basically you can't get the job unless you've been a CS major wh had a desk admin type of job at university?
    Ok so A+ is kind of useless...What are the certs that would be helpful?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what your game is and why you feel the need to create new threads all the time asking about how to get jobs, but this isn't the place. There are many more job-specific resources available to you than asking on a gaming forum.

The spamming needs to stop, please. It's not tolerated here.