disc dps rotation help

Hi am a shadow priest through and through but tonight i may need to go disc/smite spec for megaera, but i have no clue for the right dps rotation,if you could help me out with the best talents/glyphs/rotation it would be greatly appreciated..

Thx in advance.

Priority is Penance > Holy Fire/Solace > Smite for atonement healing. Glyph penance and smite

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick guide to Disc Priest:

If you are using a raidframe addon (Like Grid or Vuhdo or other) you should get Clique, then make macros in Clique for every ability you can cast on others (Can just not get Clique and make a normal macro, but then you may accidentaly cast Penance on a friendly target instead of boss because you have your mouse over them), using this template:

/use 10 (if engineer)
    /cast [mod,target=player][target=mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][nogroup,target=player][target=targettarget,help,nodead] Spell

then just play with the boss targetted at all times.

I recommend to add in /use Archangel and /use Power Infusion in your macro infront of spells like Cascade and Spirit Shell, and /use Inner focus infront of Prayer of Healing.

Glyph Holy Fire, Penance and Smite (Can skip Penance on fights with little to no movement, but I don't recommend it for any of the bosses in this tier.

Then go to /clique and click on the ''Select all'' button to blacklist everything, then un-blacklist your raid frame addon.
    Last edited by Celar; 2013-03-11 at 07:04 PM.
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar