10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Invisible glitch

All the characters/critters/enemys/weapons are invisible plz help tried updating graphics card/addons/repairing it/doing chkdsk nothing works. Made a ticket but wait times 1 day and 3 hours.

Maybe having a lag spike. I know it happens to me on occasion. Also I find Outlands tends to break my pc
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Its not a god damn lagg spike EVERYTHING is invisible 100% of the time when im on

it's called your comp took a shit on you go get a new one.

Do they have a name above them? If you press Ctrl+V do they have floating bars with hp?
    Or you can't see them at all, like there is nobody around?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Its not a god damn lagg spike EVERYTHING is invisible 100% of the time when im on
    Not much help but fear it must be your set up - if it was everyone Blizzard would have fixed it. What they usually say to a ticket like this is delete cache, and addons & wtf folders (after you have secured them) and try then. Good luck