Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard McCoy View Post
    You couldn't have possible known that was the cause of the server lag. LOL. Their could be a number of reasons the dead corpses are the least of it. You have no actual numbers or hard realities you just have fiction. Thanks it was a good laugh.
    Well y'know I really wish that I have a time machine on me right now so I could go back and take a screenshot so I could just show you up, but sadly I don't so ah well.... And the phrase youre looking for is none-fiction there just because you say it's not true doesn't mean that it isn't. Oh and you're welcome 1 post of yours in this topic that does have rage or excessive swearing

Actually it's not clear that's true. Getting rid of valor doesn't mean getting rid of gear on rep. It would just mean that valor gear wouldn't be double gated like it is now because it would simple cease to exist. My goal for wanting them to get rid of valor is more so that the game can fucking tank. I think this is the LEAST casual friendly expansion they released and what they've done to valor is part of that. Removing it would simple just make it even less casual friendly and people would leave even faster than they are already. LIke the developers keep embracing dumb bone headed regressive ideas to appeal to a SLIM SLIM SLIM minorty of players who cry about casuals having gear.
    so... you would want it to be exactly the same only have the gear cost gold or jp instead of valor? and you somehow believe this would make the game die?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    You are the one who doesn't understand that there are those who enjoy other content outside of dungeons. No matter what you think, the game doesn't revolve around you. In no way is dungeons the only content Blizzard needs to make, nor would I want them to. I don't want them removed either though, they serve their purpose, but they really don't need to make any new ones after expansion launches.

Dungeons equip you with equipment good enough to enter LFR, LFR equips you with the best gear outside of raiding, you really shouldn't even try to ask for more than that. You claim dungeons aren't rewarding enough, yet somehow I feel you wouldn't be satisfied until they reward heroic raiding gear because dungeons is the only thing you enjoy doing. That won't ever happen, which I'm really glad over. Dungeons are dungeons, their rewards SHOULD be sub-par.

You act like you're the first person to be "betrayed" by Blizzard for changing direction. Believe it or not, but there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people who have felt the same way with other things. If you no longer agree with their direction of the game, then you have pretty much outgrown it.

I highly doubt Blizzard will abandon the daily quests, considering they continue to put a lot of work and lore into them, and a lot of people seem to enjoy them.

Alot of people seem to do them, doesn't mean they enjoy them. They did them in 5.0 because the reward was behind them. Less players will do it in 5.2 because less reward is behind it. Dungeons SHOULD NOT HAVE SUB PAR REWARDS. Their is nothing about them that suggests they should. If Blizzard wants to support small party play they could very well do taht with dungeons. Nothing is set in stone. They don't serve a purpose currently BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCING REWARD BEHIND THEM. Your done with them in two days. I don't want them to make more dungeons becaues it absolutely is a fucking waste. I WANT THEM TO PU TTHE REWARD BEHIND DUNGEONS FIRST and then make new ones.

No I haven't outgrown it. The developers have jumped the fucking shark. They've embraced regressive notions in a vein attempt to appeal to bc and vanilla qqers. You may doubt it but the next expansion will be a complete 180 it almost always is and dailies will be back of the fucking bus again. I can't fucking wait.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so... you would want it to be exactly the same only have the gear cost gold or jp instead of valor? and you somehow believe this would make the game die?

I believe that if they continue to embrace regressive and harmful notions, in a vein attempt to appeal to a minority of adult children who were upset that I could gear up my guy in epics pretty easily then the game will continue to die. I want them to embrace that so that it will inf act die and the developers can take a hard look at the game and turn around. Let me be crystal clear though. here's a list of what I actually want:

Remove all rep requirements from valor gear
    Increase valor gains (across the board including dailies)
    Increase valor cap
    Give charms a chance to drop off the final boss of a dungeon. A chance not a guarantee. We want dailies to still have some rewards otherwise the daily qq would be enourmos.

Failing that I want them to get rid of valor entirely then. And get rid of flying mounts. And get rid of lfr. and lfd. and every other dumb fucking brain dead regressive thing people post on the forums so the game can tank asap and we can move past this whole appeal to the gold old days.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-03-10 at 11:45 AM.

Alot of people seem to do them, doesn't mean they enjoy them. They did them in 5.0 because the reward was behind them. Less players will do it in 5.2 because less reward is behind it. Dungeons SHOULD NOT HAVE SUB PAR REWARDS. Their is nothing about them that suggests they should. If Blizzard wants to support small party play they could very well do taht with dungeons. Nothing is set in stone. They don't serve a purpose currently BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCING REWARD BEHIND THEM. Your done with them in two days. I don't want them to make more dungeons becaues it absolutely is a fucking waste. I WANT THEM TO PU TTHE REWARD BEHIND DUNGEONS FIRST and then make new ones.

No I haven't outgrown it. The developers have jumped the fucking shark. They've embraced regressive notions in a vein attempt to appeal to bc and vanilla qqers. You may doubt it but the next expansion will be a complete 180 it almost always is and dailies will be back of the fucking bus again. I can't fucking wait.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 11:43 AM ----------

I believe that if they continue to embrace regressive and harmful notions, in a vein attempt to appeal to a minority of adult children who were upset that I could gear up my guy in epics pretty easily then the game will continue to die. I want them to embrace that so that it will inf act die and the developers can take a hard look at the game and turn around. Let me be crystal clear though. here's a list of what I actually want:

Increase valor cap
    Give charms a chance to drop off the final boss of a dungeon. A chance not a guarantee. We want dailies to still have some rewards otherwise the daily qq would be enourmos.

Failing that I want them to get rid of valor entirely then. And get rid of flying mounts. And get rid of lfr. and lfd. and every other dumb fucking brain dead regressive thing people post on the forums so the game can tank asap and we can move past this whole appeal to the gold old days.
    most people enjoy the 5.1 and 5.2 daily quest hubs, there has been multiple daily quest hubs every expansion and next expansion wont be any different especially now that they are getting better at using daily hubs and scenarios to tell storylines that they cant do in dungeons or in raids or even in books
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted

You amuse me, on one end you say people only do dailies because of their rewards, on the other you say people don't do dungeons, and they aren't worth doing because they aren't rewarding enough. So the only reason people do dailies is because of the rewards, how is that any different from people only doing dungeons for the rewards, such as yourself? Exactly the same position. You only cry about it because you don't like dailies but like dungeons. Tough luck.

Dungeons are 5 man easy mode content that you can sign up and farm to your hearts content at any time of the day any time of the week with no lockout or the like, everyone and anyone can easily farm them, all it takes is time, not skill. So no, their rewards should not be above sub-par, since everyone can EASILY obtain that gear.

MoP is pretty much a 180 from Cataclysm, I highly doubt they will go back to the way Cataclysm was again, the game has never been in a worse place than it was in that expansion.

most people enjoy the 5.1 and 5.2 daily quest hubs, there has been multiple daily quest hubs every expansion and next expansion wont be any different especially now that they are getting better at using daily hubs and scenarios to tell storylines that they cant do in dungeons or in raids or even in books
    OH yea you have some fact behind that? Or is that just your opinion which you accuse me of using all the time?

thats a personal problem and just because a raider feels like they need the gear doesnt mean that casuals should have it taken from them. if blizzard had gone through with their original plans to remove valor gear entirely instead of making valor gear an extra onus for casuals no raider would be up here saying they feel "forced" to do them
    Well a lot of people have this personal problem and I say a lot of people, probably the majority of raiders. I never said that the gear should be taken away from casuals. The way you are making it seem, gear like that and charms are just bonuses and nothing more (basically like mounts). People want to progress, gear helps that progression, gear also helps out the raid team so you can progress. In the end, VP gear IMO isn't some kinda bonus, but a apart of progression for raiders who are unlucky with RNG. You don't have to do them, but IMO you are holding back your team if you don't do them. The whole goal of raiding is defeating bosses obviously. Better gear no matter where the source comes from makes that goal easier. 5.2 they are doing what you are saying, they are making the dailies VP gear as more a bonus to casuals and that the majority of raiders wouldn't want the gear. Basically most raiders unlike last 2 patches shouldn't feel "forced". I mean getting the charms you don't have to do dailies everyday, just do whatever to get to 90 before reset. 5.2 IMO they got the formula right.

You amuse me, on one end you say people only do dailies because of their rewards, on the other you say people don't do dungeons, and they aren't worth doing because they aren't rewarding enough. So the only reason people do dailies is because of the rewards, how is that any different from people only doing dungeons for the rewards, such as yourself? Exactly the same position. You only cry about it because you don't like dailies but like dungeons. Tough luck.

Dungeons are 5 man easy mode content that you can sign up and farm to your hearts content at any time of the day any time of the week with no lockout or the like, everyone and anyone can easily farm them, all it takes is time, not skill. So no, their rewards should not be above sub-par, since everyone can EASILY obtain that gear.

MoP is pretty much a 180 from Cataclysm, I highly doubt they will go back to the way Cataclysm was again, the game has never been in a worse place than it was in that expansion.
    Yea that's the point. It's not tough luck. I SEE ZERO REPEAT ZERO REASON YOU CAN'T HAVE IT YOUR WAY AND I CAN'T HAVE IT MY WAY. their is absolutely no reason you can't chose your fucking dailies, go slow as you fucking like and let me get as mch reward out of my dungeons as I like. UNless you know you'd feel FORCED TO DO THE DUNGEONS! Never...

Dailies are solo easy mode content that you can blast your way through with absolutely zero THOUGHT but are dictated by the daily quest vendor and anyone can easily farm them, all it takes is time not skill. So not the daily rewards shouldn't be above dungeon rewards since EVERYONE can easily obtain the gear.

YOu see how fucking stupid that logic is? Dailies in 5.0 AWARDED GEAR THAT WAS ABOVE SUB PAR. And yet it's perfectly fine for them to do that. Why was it fine? BECAUSE YOU NEEDED IT AS A FUCKING CARROT TO GET PEOPLE TO DO THE GOD DAMN THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

They made the game worse than cataclysm, it's called Mists of Pandaria and they did it by focusing to much on dailies. They will go to some other extreme in the next expac and when they betray you I'll laugh and laugh and laugh.

Deleted

Increase valor cap

"If I can't have what I want, then no one should have what they want either!"

You realize how childish this sounds?

Also with your system, people would run out of things to do within a week. Tell me, what would they do for the rest of the five months before the next content patch? And don't give me another one of "they should push content out faster!", how much time do you seriously think it takes to make a dungeon, its gear, and all the mechanics of the bosses inside?

OH yea you have some fact behind that? Or is that just your opinion which you accuse me of using all the time?
    blizzard has stated that the majority of people really enjoyed the way 5.1 gave out story content and so far i have heard nothing but good things about 5.2 and the story part comes from i believe an interview with mumper where he said its easier and better to tell storylines through dailies + scenarios and for certain situations they can do things dungeons and raids cant.

the only big complaint that comes up about 5.1 is alot of people dont like how they portrayed tyrande in the little patience scenario and people feel like scenarios could be better which blizzard agrees with

Deleted
    Yea that's the point. It's not tough luck. I SEE ZERO REPEAT ZERO REASON YOU CAN'T HAVE IT YOUR WAY AND I CAN'T HAVE IT MY WAY. their is absolutely no reason you can't chose your fucking dailies, go slow as you fucking like and let me get as mch reward out of my dungeons as I like. UNless you know you'd feel FORCED TO DO THE DUNGEONS! Never...

Dailies are solo easy mode content that you can blast your way through with absolutely zero THOUGHT but are dictated by the daily quest vendor and anyone can easily farm them, all it takes is time not skill. So not the daily rewards shouldn't be above dungeon rewards since EVERYONE can easily obtain the gear.

YOu see how fucking stupid that logic is? Dailies in 5.0 AWARDED GEAR THAT WAS ABOVE SUB PAR. And yet it's perfectly fine for them to do that. Why was it fine? BECAUSE YOU NEEDED IT AS A FUCKING CARROT TO GET PEOPLE TO DO THE GOD DAMN THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

They made the game worse than cataclysm, it's called Mists of Pandaria and they did it by focusing to much on dailies. They will go to some other extreme in the next expac and when they betray you I'll laugh and laugh and laugh.
    Actually I would say dailies are harder because there is the risk of the opposite faction attacking you whilst you do it.

And no, nothing in the game is harder than the current 5 man dungeons, they are all the same, rush through it blindly and aoe anything that gets in your way.

I have played this game since Vanilla, I've seen loads of changes done that I have disagreed with, but I'm still enjoying the game and not crying my lungs out like a child unlike you.

"If I can't have what I want, then no one should have what they want either!"

You realize how childish this sounds?

Also with your system, people would run out of things to do within a week. Tell me, what would they do for the rest of the five months before the next content patch? And don't give me another one of "they should push content out faster!", how much time do you seriously think it takes to make a dungeon, its gear, and all the mechanics of the bosses inside?
    Oh you can have what you want? NO NO NO NO see your system of doing things means I can't have what I fucking want. Because if dungeons all of a sudden rewarded more THEN NONE OF YOU WOULD TOUCH THE FUCKING DAILIES. I don't see why though, I mean unless you felt FORCED to run the dungeons or something. You could CHOOSE to go slow you know and do your fucking dailies.

Yes they should push content out faster. You accept mediocrity and incompetence I don't. You accept sub par and sub standard work from a multi national multi million dollar firm. People wouldn't run out of things to do in a week, the valor would still have a cap. Even in LOOT FEST cataclysm I didn't run out of things to do in a week but then again I can control myself and I"m not a child.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 11:58 AM ----------

Actually I would say dailies are harder because there is the risk of the opposite faction attacking you whilst you do it.

And no, nothing in the game is harder than the current 5 man dungeons, they are all the same, rush through it blindly and aoe anything that gets in your way.

I have played this game since Vanilla, I've seen loads of changes done that I have disagreed with, but I'm still enjoying the game and not crying my lungs out like a child unlike you.
    Actually I would say dungeons are harder because theirs a risk the people in your group would be incompetent and cause you to wipe.

And no nothing in this game is easier than the current daillies. They are all the same. rush through them blindly aoeing and looting as you go.

I've played this game since Vanilla, I've seen loads of changes lots that I disagree with and most of them I could live with. This one I cannot. If tmmrw they said were not gonna support your daily quests anymore and were gonna go back to dungeons you'd be waging a one man war to. Or you'd go along like a sheep. Either way you'd be pissed because the developers have basically said fuck you were not supporting your playstyle anymore for no good reason.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 12:01 PM ----------

blizzard has stated that the majority of people really enjoyed the way 5.1 gave out story content and so far i have heard nothing but good things about 5.2 and the story part comes from i believe an interview with mumper where he said its easier and better to tell storylines through dailies + scenarios and for certain situations they can do things dungeons and raids cant.

the only big complaint that comes up about 5.1 is alot of people dont like how they portrayed tyrande in the little patience scenario and people feel like scenarios could be better which blizzard agrees with
    They would enjoy the story telling if it was done in the dungeon. Or in a scenario. Their is nothing INHERENTLY better about dailei for telling stories. Theirs lots of people copmlaininng about 5.2 but what does it fucking matter? I could send you links to threads but you would dismiss them anyway.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-03-10 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Oh you can have what you want? NO NO NO NO see your system of doing things means I can't have what I fucking want. Because if dungeons all of a sudden rewarded more THEN NONE OF YOU WOULD TOUCH THE FUCKING DAILIES. I don't see why though, I mean unless you felt FORCED to run the dungeons or something. You could CHOOSE to go slow you know and do your fucking dailies.

Yes they should push content out faster. You accept mediocrity and incompetence I don't. You accept sub par and sub standard work from a multi national multi million dollar firm. People wouldn't run out of things to do in a week, the valor would still have a cap. Even in LOOT FEST cataclysm I didn't run out of things to do in a week but then again I can control myself and I"m not a child.
    People ran out of things to do the first month of Dragon Soul, it was an endless QQ fest for new content and boredom. Things would be the same if we went with your system.

You can still get everything you need from doing dungeons, you still gain rep, you still gain valor, you still gain gear. The only thing you miss out on is that you don't get rep as quickly.

Same thing with dailies, you get valor and rep, but you don't get gear quickly. If you want to fully gear out your character as fast as possible you will do both.

You can currently choose to go slow and do your dungeons.

Deleted
    I think they have no idea what to do with dungeons. Up until WOTLK dungeons were a fun way to do challenging content if you didn't have time to raid. They were like mini raids where you could learn your class and you actually had to pay attention. When you finished them you appreciated your loot.
    Then came Wrath.
    Dungeons now became spammable aoe abominations in which whole purpose was to get emblems/points or whatever you want to call them.
    When they wanted to revert the state of dungeons in Cataclysm damage was already done. People had no clue how to interrupt, CC, LoS pull, avoid shit on the floor nor they wanted to be arsed doing that. It was, gimme back my aoe spam fest WOTLK dungeons so I can do what I want after I cap my crap.
    But the worst thing out of all this changes was 4.3 dungeons (and 3.3 to some extent). They decided this: "Hey, how about we make 3 new dungeons with better gear then everything before so when people ding level 90 they will spam only those 3, ruining every content we made before". And they admit recently it was a mistake, catch up mechanism was too good.
    So what to do now with dungeons? Make 2 new ones, like Troll dungeons so we spam them over and over until we puke? Don't make them at all? Replace them with something different (scenarios)? Or to try different means of getting gear to catch up (LFR)?
    Tough choices.

Off-topic.
    Doc, how did your search for Oondasta go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    As someone who have lots of great memories from TBC and WOTLK dungeons, im really saddened. This decision seems to finish some chapter in wow history and im not sure if that's good change. Alot of people forgot what role 5 man's had in past. Yes they were helping us gear up for raids. But more importantly they were allowing us to interact with other players. I remember how much fun i had when with group of back then randoms we menaged to clear shadow labirynth. It didn't mattered we wiped many times. It was fun, murmur was awesome and we really wanted more. 5 mans were great place where players were being prepared for challenges of raiding, learning how to CC, what is rotation and how to react to certain mechanics. Scenarios simply cant fullfill that role. Nor can LFR. If anything 5 months of doing LFR only made me so much worse player then i were in tbc/wotlk/cata i was simply stunned after doing actual 10 man content. They teach new player really bad habits and lack of responsibility for they actions. 5 man's ARE needed for this game to properly work and they need to show much better quality than mop "heroics" (why are they still called that is beyond me) have to offer.
    Scenarios are nothing more than glorified group quests ( that were removed from game since asking "can someone help me with <quest name>" was apparently too hard for cataclysm playerbase) while LFR is a content fast food. Its good to get those 2-3 items and nothing else.
    I really hope that for next expansion blizzard will revalue they priorities.

Deleted
    Actually I would say dungeons are harder because theirs a risk the people in your group would be incompetent and cause you to wipe.

And no nothing in this game is easier than the current daillies. They are all the same. rush through them blindly aoeing and looting as you go.

I've played this game since Vanilla, I've seen loads of changes lots that I disagree with and most of them I could live with. This one I cannot. If tmmrw they said were not gonna support your daily quests anymore and were gonna go back to dungeons you'd be waging a one man war to. Or you'd go along like a sheep. Either way you'd be pissed because the developers have basically said fuck you were not supporting your playstyle anymore for no good reason.
    You've played since vanilla and experienced all the previous changes, and this is when you go "that's the last straw!"? I think you're bluffing.

No you won't wipe in the current dungeons even if you get incompetent groups, pretty much all groups in LFD and LFR are incompetent, the dungeons were designed for them. Healers can heal in dps specs, tanks can tank in dps specs, everyone can pretty much be /afk mode and you still won't wipe because there is no real threat in there. No mobs have any kinds of special abilities that needs to be interrupted, all of them deal low damage and have low health, the mechanics the bosses do have are so under tuned that you can ignore them completely and still not wipe.

People ran out of things to do the first month of Dragon Soul, it was an endless QQ fest for new content and boredom. Things would be the same if we went with your system.

You can still get everything you need from doing dungeons, you still gain rep, you still gain valor, you still gain gear. The only thing you miss out on is that you don't get rep as quickly.

Same thing with dailies, you get valor and rep, but you don't get gear quickly. If you want to fully gear out your character as fast as possible you will do both.

You can currently choose to go slow and do your dungeons.
    Which is in reality a non choice. Going slow is a massive fuckin NON CHOICE. It's the reason dailies are forced and theirs no good reason for it all. Things wouldn't be the same if we went with my system because for one I'm not calling for the dungeons to dish out epics like they did in DS. It was an endless qq fest for boredom and CONTENT because it TOOK THEM 9 FUCKING MONTHS FOR A NEW PATCH. Even in mists peple would get bored of that.

saying you can get everythign you need from dungeons is FALSE. I can't get charms. I can't get valor gear and I can't get rep at a good enough rate to make it worthwhile to do dungeons and only dungeons. On the other hand you could run dailies and buy your gear without ever touching A SINGLE FUCKING DUNGEON and it wouldn't take any less time.

I don't want to go slow. I have no choice because everything in this fucking expansion is slow. I can't of course get the option to go fast because "fast" is really just grind in this expansion. We have to play it slow because if I had dungeons with fucking gear behind them(i.e LESS FUCKING GRIND) then you'd never touch your fucking dailies because it's slow. Of course then you'd complain about being forced and I'd be here to call you a hypocrit but that's what it is.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 12:08 PM ----------

You've played since vanilla and experienced all the previous changes, and this is the first time you go "that's the last straw!"? I think you're bluffing.

No you won't wipe in the current dungeons even if you get incompetent groups, pretty much all groups in LFD and LFR are incompetent, the dungeons were designed for them. Healers can heal in dps specs, tanks can tank in dps specs, everyone can pretty much be /afk mode and you still won't wipe because there is no real threat in there. No mobs have any kinds of special abilities that needs to be interrupted, all of them deal low damage and have low health, the mechanics the bosses do have are so under tuned that you can ignore them completely and still not wipe.
    I don't give a fuck what you think frankly. Dungeons have been a core of this game since vanilla and to simple abandon them as a playstyle is a massive betrayal.

No you wont wipe in current dailies even if you get allies or horde because their all pretty much incompetent and for the most part they ignore you anyway they just want to get the daily questing bullshit over with. Mobs die, you pick up your loot and then you finish your quest. A to B to C. You could pretty much run with a buddy and alt tab while he did everything. The mechanics on the mobs are so undertuned you could pretty much ignore them and alt tab. Nothing poses a threat to you any more and if it did you could simple fly away on your flying mount and be safe.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2013-03-10 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    They would enjoy the story telling if it was done in the dungeon. Or in a scenario. Their is nothing INHERENTLY better about dailei for telling stories. Theirs lots of people copmlaininng about 5.2 but what does it fucking matter? I could send you links to threads but you would dismiss them anyway.
    While doing daily quests I can do them in my own time at my own pace, and thus get a much more enjoyable experience when reading through and experiencing the story. This can't be done in dungeons, in dungeons pretty much everyone are in the mindset of "go go go go go!", you won't have time to read any of the conversations and everything is rushed. On top of this, you have to re-experience the same piece of lore over and over and over to the point that you're just sick of listening to it. (Halls of stone with that Dwarf anyone?)

While doing daily quests I can do them in my own time at my own pace, and thus get a much more enjoyable experience when reading through and experiencing the story. This can't be done in dungeons, in dungeons pretty much everyone are in the mindset of "go go go go go!", you won't have time to read any of the conversations and everything is rushed. On top of this, you have to re-experience the same piece of lore over and over and over to the point that you're just sick of listening to it. (Halls of stone with that Dwarf anyone?)
    You can roll with friends and take your time. You can simple just hang back and read what you like. Remember these dungeons are so fucking easy you could afk and nobody would notice? AM I RIGHT? THEY SO EASY? NObody is forcinfg you to go go go in dungeons. You have a choice in the matter. Dailies are not NOT inherently better at telling a story, in fact in my opinion they make story telling worse. Having to replay the exact same quest for the exact same amount of X doing the exact same thing and killing the exact same mob is such an immersion breaker. The story is good the first time around and even then not so much.

Deleted
    Which is in reality a non choice. Going slow is a massive fuckin NON CHOICE. It's the reason dailies are forced and theirs no good reason for it all. Things wouldn't be the same if we went with my system because for one I'm not calling for the dungeons to dish out epics like they did in DS. It was an endless qq fest for boredom and CONTENT because it TOOK THEM 9 FUCKING MONTHS FOR A NEW PATCH. Even in mists peple would get bored of that.

saying you can get everythign you need from dungeons is FALSE. I can't get charms. I can't get valor gear and I can't get rep at a good enough rate to make it worthwhile to do dungeons and only dungeons. On the other hand you could run dailies and buy your gear without ever touching A SINGLE FUCKING DUNGEON and it wouldn't take any less time.

I don't want to go slow. I have no choice because everything in this fucking expansion is slow. I can't of course get the option to go fast because "fast" is really just grind in this expansion. We have to play it slow because if I had dungeons with fucking gear behind them(i.e LESS FUCKING GRIND) then you'd never touch your fucking dailies because it's slow. Of course then you'd complain about being forced and I'd be here to call you a hypocrit but that's what it is.
    You should look up the word forced in the dictionary... You claim to have good self-control, yet you call dailies to be forced? I suppose LFR is also forced content for raiders, yet I have barely touched it even though there are upgrades in there, because I can't stand the people you get grouped up with, nor the easy mode of the content.

Ok so you can't get charms in dungeons, so? You can only use these in LFR, and I thought you thought LFR was a waste of time since you could only run them once a week?You can now also get elder charms from finding things on the new thunder island, even rare mobs might drop them, along with the solo scenario. Furthermore you can get lesser charms from pet battles. But then again, you want everything from dungeons right, because that's the only content that matters? /sigh

I don't give a fuck what you think frankly. Dungeons have been a core of this game since vanilla and to simple abandon them as a playstyle is a massive betrayal.

No you wont wipe in current dailies even if you get allies or horde because their all pretty much incompetent and for the most part they ignore you anyway they just want to get the daily questing bullshit over with. Mobs die, you pick up your loot and then you finish your quest. A to B to C. You could pretty much run with a buddy and alt tab while he did everything. The mechanics on the mobs are so undertuned you could pretty much ignore them and alt tab. Nothing poses a threat to you any more and if it did you could simple fly away on your flying mount and be safe.
    You claim you don't care what I think, yet here you are answering my every post? If you really didn't care, you wouldn't bother with responding.

Dungeons have never been core for WoW, it has always been a big part of the game, but never the core. Why do you think all the main villians we have faced such as Ragnaros, Illidan, Kael'thas, Archimonde etc etc etc, have been in raids and not dungeons? Because raiding is WoW's core, which is also the reason they made LFR.

You don't die to other players attacking you while doing dailies? Man, you must be bad-ass. Bet you got a new fancy title in the previous PvP season, being able to handle 3-4 people jumping you from out of the blue and all.