Deleted

Obserer/Fel Imp dyinf frequently on Durumu

Hey fellow locks,

Today we progressed on Durumu in the ToT and My pet just kept dying/despawning 90% of the pulls. In the logs I didnt find any fatal blows or even much damage taken at all. It seems that it just despawns. I have the suspicion that it got hit by his knockback-stare, because if you die by it you dont get any damage, you just die. But the hunters and other warlocks didnt have many problems with this. Can any of you share your experience about this? Or is there maybe even somebody who has a solution for my problem?

regards
    Last edited by mmocf4dad66cad; 2013-03-09 at 06:57 PM. Reason: typo

Its not dieing its despawn, and he doesnt get hit by anything its at the start that he goes away

I had this same probleam and I think I worked arround it by summoning pet further inside the ring out from the plataform, didnt had more probleams.

Funny thing I reported this issue to a GM and he told me to remove addons...

Deleted
    That sounds like it makes a lot of sense. Ill try it out next week, thanks dude! I wonder why the GM didnt tell you to erase the WTF and cache folders. It solves all the problems in wow!

yea had the same problem, would just re-summon when he died/disappeared. Hunters pet kept dying too

Deleted
    Be thankful we dont have the same bugs that hunters do on that fight.

If the hunter pet dies and the raid wipes, when the hunter resummons his pet it res's for a second where it last died (which is usually in the boss's melee range) - and the boss aggros it instantly and wipes the raid before you've even begun