Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

I must complain about my female friend.

My female friend has really bad taste in men. Everyone knows it. She knows it. Every time she gets a new man, everyone tells her it's a bad idea, that it's going to end poorly, that she can do a lot better, etc. But she never listens. She always dates these dummies and they always fuck everything up and she always ends up miserable. Whatever. Not an uncommon story. Some women just have bad taste in men.

But today, after her latest fling bails on her, she goes on Facebook and posts the "All men are assholes whaaaa!!" deal. WHAT? Every fucking time she dates these guys that she knows are awful. Everyone tells her they're awful. They all end in the exact same way and she knows they're going to end that way. But somehow all of us assholes because she has shitty tastes in men. What the shit? I don't blame all women for the fact that I can't get laid. I blame myself because I'm physically unattractive and have a bad personality. Why can't people do the same? Why is it never their shitty life choices, but that the other sex is shallow/stupid/slutty/etc.? Why is it so hard for people who suck to accept that they suck?

I just responded in a thread the other day with generalizations such as 'Why can't fat people take responsibility for being fat?'

People like complaining and would rather blame others than themselves. Simple as that.

Some people are just addicted to failure.

Sounds like my sister. But she actually turns nice guys into assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Some people are just addicted to failure.
    Well I'm addicted to failure as well. But when there are like 50 million single women in the U.S. and none of them are attracted to me, it's not them. It's me. I mean the balls on these people to even entertain the notion that bad relationships are everyone else's fault when they date the SAME PERSON EVERY TIME. Men will complain about women with daddy issues and then go out and pick up some tramp with "DADDY DIDN'T HUG ME ENOUGH" written all over her, then when she ends up setting his clothes on fire while they're asleep will say that all women have daddy issues.

Maybe the sex is amazing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by My Body is Ready View Post
    Sounds like my sister. But she actually turns nice guys into assholes.
    ... how does she do that? is she a creeper or something?

but yeah some people can't see their own mistakes and blames everyone else for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    ... how does she do that? is she a creeper?
    I affectionately call her "The man-eater" She totally destroys nice guys and just warps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger View Post
    Well I'm addicted to failure as well. But when there are like 50 million single women in the U.S. and none of them are attracted to me,
    That's very unlikely. It's more like there are plenty that would find you attractive, but you ruin it with your personality afterwards

Deleted
    What..? I have to say a large amount of men are rather stupid/shallow though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My female friend has really bad taste in men. Everyone knows it. She knows it. Every time she gets a new man, everyone tells her it's a bad idea, that it's going to end poorly, that she can do a lot better, etc. But she never listens. She always dates these dummies and they always fuck everything up and she always ends up miserable. Whatever. Not an uncommon story. Some women just have bad taste in men.
    Sounds like my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    That's very unlikely. It's more like there are plenty that would find you attractive, but you ruin it with your personality afterwards
    Being completely socially inept helps too. There was this girl I liked in college and one day her friend came over and said the girl wanted me to come to her dorm. Now it should have been pretty obvious what that meant. But being the dope that I am I just assumed that she needed help with something. So I went to her room and asked her if she needed something and just kinda stared at her when she got all confused. Needless to say both of us went to bed alone that night. And good for her, because she really dodged a bullet with that one.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Oh absolutely. But you can spot most of those guys from a mile away, and if you date that same guy over and over and over, it's not just them anymore. It's you. Fool me once, you know?

Deleted
    You know, that's quite hilarious - im thinking the same about women right now.

Generalizations = stupidity

Deleted
    Oh absolutely. But you can spot most of those guys from a mile away, and if you date that same guy over and over and over, it's not just them anymore. It's you. Fool me once, you know?
    Depends on how old she is and how much experience she's had. I was rather naive when I was younger.

This sounds like about every girl I ever liked but didn't like me in return. I'd be the friend they confided in and told me how nice I am, yet they'd keep dating assholes that everyone warns her about and meeting the same results, then blaming the world instead of their own stupid choices. It's rather common, and apparently can't be helped until they decide to grow up. It's even worse when they're club trash, date club trash, and then complain that nice girls finish last.

However, to be fair, it's not much different with guys. They tend to go after girls who are either way out of their league or have a reputation for sleeping around, just because she's hot and has a strong sex appeal, then complain when she cheats or dumps him for another guy. That's every bit as stupid and dense as the girls who do their thing. I guess the moral of the story is that people are stupid until they eventually notice patterns and get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    You know, that's quite hilarious - im thinking the same about women right now.

Generalizations = stupidity
    Well it's not really a generalization. The problem is that a whole bunch of women will find some guy at a frat party drinking Bud Light from a rubber hose and then they act surprised when he's an imbecile. Same thing with men and the hot girl at the bar twirling her hair and asking for guys to buy her drinks. Everyone knows that 99% of the time she's going to be an airhead who will drain your bank account, yet people still take her home and get all indignant when the inevitable happens.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 03:21 PM ----------

Depends on how old she is and how much experience she's had. I was rather naive when I was younger.
    Oh she's had plenty of experience with these types of men. And she's acknowledged it over and over but she keeps. fucking. doing. it. And then I have to hear about it when it goes south.

Deleted
    Well it's not really a generalization. The problem is that a whole bunch of women will find some guy at a frat party drinking Bud Light from a rubber hose and then they act surprised when he's an imbecile. Same thing with men and the hot girl at the bar twirling her hair and asking for guys to buy her drinks. Everyone knows that 99% of the time she's going to be an airhead who will drain your bank account, yet people still take her home and get all indignant when the inevitable happens.
    Well it's not really a generalization. - Yes, yes it is.

The problem is that a whole bunch of women will find some guy at a frat party drinking Bud Light from a rubber hose and then they act surprised when he's an imbecile. There fault for being a tit, there's finding a partner for serious dating - and finding a fuck buddy for a few weeks, the same applies to the male POV too.

All i get is that your justifying your sex being willfully naive and combating that by bringing up men thinking with there dicks, both are being stupid - shallow and guess what. Horny...

Well I'm addicted to failure as well. But when there are like 50 million single women in the U.S. and none of them are attracted to me, it's not them. It's me. I mean the balls on these people to even entertain the notion that bad relationships are everyone else's fault when they date the SAME PERSON EVERY TIME. Men will complain about women with daddy issues and then go out and pick up some tramp with "DADDY DIDN'T HUG ME ENOUGH" written all over her, then when she ends up setting his clothes on fire while they're asleep will say that all women have daddy issues.
    I highly doubt the are the same people. Unless she is dating the same person repeatedly there is no reason she can't be upset about assholes. Often times people that willingly involve themselves into destructive relationships are not addicted to failure, terrible people or even unable to accept that they make bad choices. Often times what happens is the person has something within that makes them unhappy or they feel undeserving of true affection. I understand this because I am that way. I repeatedly get into relationships with people (not romantically) that are terrible for me. It's not always bad, which is what the unhappy person always comes back to when times are tough. They have reasons for why they are the way they are.

Lumping him and all men together is done by both of the sexes all of the time.. Broad generalizations is the way this society likes to communicate these days.
    Last edited by mink4i; 2013-03-09 at 11:27 PM.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 03:21 PM ----------

Oh she's had plenty of experience with these types of men. And she's acknowledged it over and over but she keeps. fucking. doing. it. And then I have to hear about it when it goes south.
    get her drunk and show her what a real man is like. That's all i can tell you, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Well it's not really a generalization. - Yes, yes it is.

The problem is that a whole bunch of women will find some guy at a frat party drinking Bud Light from a rubber hose and then they act surprised when he's an imbecile. There fault for being a tit, there's finding a partner for serious dating - and finding a fuck buddy for a few weeks, the same applies to the male POV too.

All i get is that your justifying your sex being willfully naive and combating that by bringing up men thinking with there dicks, both are being stupid - shallow and guess what. Horny...
    Oh I'm not trying to justify anything. The men who do this are just as dumb as the women are. Not that I wouldn't do the same thing were I not physically repulsive. But I am.